Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Max. IP addresses with VPS and price per IP ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Max. IP addresses with VPS and price per IP ?

qhosterqhoster Member
edited October 2012 in General

Some information how many IP addresses are allowed per single VPS with different VPS hosting providers and what is the price per IP address / month ?

Comments

• 24khost24khost Member
    edited October 2012

5 unless special need is shown at 24khost.

• We only allow 3 per VPS.

• We use to allow 5 but changed it to 2 on order form but usually a limit of 3 at the moment. $2 per extra IP

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2012

Prometeus offers 4 max. 1 Eur per IP now, but it might change as the supply is running short.
    M

• There is no set number for us. As long as they're justified according to ARIN policy. $1.25/m per IP.

• jhjh Member

Any number as long as there is a good reason, £1.50/month each

• $2/mo upto 10 IPs.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Unlimited Internal IP Address and some of companies provide up to 256 IP Address.

Some DC provide 256IP Address at $64/m or less.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

We don't restrict the number of IPs per client (with proper justification) but we do have a policy in place that anything more than 2 IPs needs to be paid for 6 months in advance (non-refundable). We have some clients with over 90 IPs on their account without any issues.

• Just to clarify we are talking about IPv4 addresses and public ones ... :)
    Also will be nice if there is separation USA , Europe location.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

In Seattle, I am quite liberal about the IPs. If you have a proper justification, within the TOS, and need the IPs, I am ready to asign large blocks. Depending on the qunatity purchased, the pricing varies.

• Max of 3 IPv4 over here with strict justification (If a client says SSL, we are going to be ensuring there is a site with SSL that actually exists).

• BlueVM: $1/month up to 8 per VPS, more will require justification.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

No limit, just need valid justification, $1.25 per extra IP

• TazTaz Member

Restarting an ovz container with a /27 sounds fun @fliphost.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@Taz Luckily none have that :P . Closest one would probably be my own vps ;)

• @Maounique said: Prometeus offers 4 max. 1 Eur per IP now, but it might change as the supply is running short.

M

Do you work for them? You're always answering questions from their prospective.

• lele0108lele0108 Member
    edited October 2012

I'll be happy to give out unlimited justified IPs at $0.75 a piece.

• We limit to 5 addresses per VPS. After the first one, they are $2 per IP.

• Up to 3 w/o justification. Past that... well... I don't know. Most we've assigned is 5, and we gave those 5 IPs to the customer for free :L

• I allow up to 3 ips without justification 1 Additional: $1.50 2 Additional: $2.75 3 Additional: $3.75 Anything after that i'd do 1.25 per. Special order, only allow up to 3 additional at cart.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Wow, I need to raise my prices for IPv4. I can't believe we used to offer them for $0.25 per IP. :(

• We give out unlimited justified IPs and a valid ripe request. Each ip for 1,49€ per month.

• First ip is free, up to 2 additional at $2/month each. Up to a /25 with proper justification, at $2/month each.

• Steadfast offers 64 IPv4 (1$/mo each), no justification.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@Kairus said: Do you work for them? You're always answering questions from their prospective.

Sort of, Uncle is teaching me stuff hands on. But might make it official soon.
    M

• Why Some service providers offer unlimited IP address
    For example bargainvm, enzu

• Just let us know what you need them for and we will work with you. $1.50/IPv4 IP