Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mark Oct 24th if you want cheap domain renewal
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mark Oct 24th if you want cheap domain renewal

zhuanyizhuanyi Member
edited October 2012 in General

October 24th is Namecheap's birthday. Save the date and come celebrate with us! We have discount codes, games, and giveaways. To start, we will be offering a renewal coupon code for a full 24 hours, starting at 12:01AM on October 24th and running through 12:01AM on October 25th. This code, BDAYPARTY, will be available during this time.

Just saw this on the Namecheap newsletter, not sure how much discount it would be though, but hopefully good enough...I have a few renewals coming up...

Comments

• Yup, I get that newsletter too :)

• Added to my PIM too ;)

• Haha, that's my anniversary, hopefully I don't forget either of those that day :p

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • @zhuanyi said: not sure how much discount it would be though

楼下知道

• ^ , in fact, i dont know :P

Thanked by 1klikli
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@nunim said: Haha, that's my anniversary, hopefully I don't forget either of those that day :p

That would have been the bday of my late mother too, hard to forget it.
    M

• In addition to our awesome trivia, we're also offering a renewal coupon for one day only that all of our current domain customers can benefit from. Our coupon, BDAYPARTY, will be available for a full 24 hours (Eastern Standard Time) on October 24th. Pricing will be $8.88* for com/net/org with a limit of 5 domains per customer during this period. *Additional $0.18 of ICANN fee is going to be charged for com & net renewals.

This offer is only valid on one year renewals.

Hardly anything good unfortunately, what a great disappointment!

• crappy offer tbh

Thanked by 2juan zhuanyi
  • @zhuanyi said: what a great disappointment!

For $8,88, I could get less from another place:(
    But still this is their business, they still have to earn money

• @ErawanArifNugroho said: For $8,88, I could get less from another place:(

I know, I am actually transferring most my domains to namesilo.com these days....it is cheaper and their customer service always got back to me on the same day, sometimes within an hour...

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @zhuanyi said: transferring most my domains to namesilo.com these days

Namesilo, maybe can be my alternative of Internet.bs. Thanks :)

• Thank you for pointing out namesilo.com!
    I am just transferring 20+ domains from namecheap to them... :)

• Namesilo looks good..might transfer expiring domains to them from namecheap.

• Hey you guys are supposed to be renewing domains w/namecheap, not transferring out...! :) lol

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @twain said: Hey you guys are supposed to be renewing domains w/namecheap, not transferring out...! :) lol

But Namecheap isn't so LowEnd like it used to be :(

• marcmmarcm Member
    edited October 2012

@Legendlink said: But Namecheap isn't so LowEnd like it used to be :(

I agree, cheap stuff isn't what it used to be and free stuff costs money now... damn those monthly bills that everyone has to pay and that food that everyone has buy!