Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shipping schedule for those who ordered RPi
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shipping schedule for those who ordered RPi

zhuanyizhuanyi Member
edited October 2012 in General

Found this one here:

http://raspberrypi.rsdelivers.com/staticpages/pi/faq.aspx

Hopefully will help those who are still waiting for their RPis...what your order number? :)

Delivery

When will you ship my Raspberry Pi?
We have been advised that our next batch of approximately 40,000 Raspberry Pi’s will now be arriving during September, with further deliveries expected in October. This delay is due to the very high level of demand on the core Raspberry Pi processor chip. Unfortunately, this means that some orders will be delayed, although we are trying to reduce this as much as possible.

All customers who are affected by this delay will receive an email from RS Components and Allied Electronics on Tuesday 28th August, giving details of expected delays. Please see our shipping schedule below for more information.

Please note: timings provided are an estimate, and will be subject to change dependant on supply dates and demand patterns. There may be some exceptions to the table below.
Shipping between Last order number shipped
20th - 26th August 101000
24th – 30th September 109000
1st – 7th October 123000
8th – 14th October 135000
12th – 18th November 150000
19th – 25th November 175000
26th Nov – 2nd December 200000

Comments

• Have ordered twice from Newark Electronics. Their website showed a 10 week backorder both times. Each unit arrived within a week of my order. One was in July, the other Sept. Go figure!

• Mine is 125xxx Hopefully have it this week

• Order it as a company at farnell --> $$$ PROFIT

• @exussum said: Mine is 125xxx Hopefully have it this week

Mine just passed 135000 unfortunately....another month of wait...sigh....

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

and i got like 6, go figure... i sell 2 to @yomero

• klikliklikli Member
    edited October 2012

If you are with RS Components,

apologies for the confusion caused by the table, we can advise that your order is to be dispatched on Wednesday 10th October, if you haven't received a dispatch confirmation email by Thursday 11th October by 4:00pm then please email [email protected] with your order reference and we will make sure it was dispatched and email you the confirmation.

Still no dispatch notice yet. My order number is #118511 so good luck to you guys.

• Brilliant job DHL. Before the RS Components folks replied me, I've already got it right from my door.