Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quickweb's Twitter and FB Exclusive
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quickweb's Twitter and FB Exclusive

zhuanyizhuanyi Member
edited October 2012 in Providers

Just saw this on my FB account, for those of you who are interested this seems to be a good deal:

QuickWeb Hosting Solutions (NZ)
Facebook and twitter exclusive! order any new Supa VPS (pay semi-annually) and get extra 6 months free! -- just put on comment section : FREE 6 MONTHS HOSTING! -- valid this October http://www.quickweb.co.nz/supa-vps-plans.html

Comments

• Costly and OpenVZ, I can get KVM with approx the same specs and price from Hostigation etc

• NexusNexus Member
    edited October 2012

I know it's hosted/in new zealand.. but come on man!

I don't have time for this sheeeeeeet...

edit seems fixed now

Thanked by 1jaakka
  • InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

lol, loads pretty fast for me here.. Very fast actually, for New Zealand at least.

• I re-edited my post, seems like it's fixed now... >_< Sorry for the 3minute bad-rep @zhuanyi.

• 96mb96mb Member
    edited October 2012

@zhuanyi said: those of you who are interested

guess he forgot to bold this one :)

Thanked by 1zhuanyi
  • @Asim said: Costly and OpenVZ, I can get KVM with approx the same specs and price from Hostigation etc

Agreed :)

• Yes, agreed, they are relatively expensive...but at the end of the day, I think they are the only one who has never failed to respond to my tickets within half an hour no matter when I raised the ticket after been with them for three years (the closest one to that is SD, which I think responded all my tickets within an hour). Although I do agree that their attitudes are slightly converging to Burst.NET these days, which is disappointing. I still have a few VPS with them but might cancel at the end of the year depending on my mood.