Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where is easevps ? Nobody reply tickets. Already one day. - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where is easevps ? Nobody reply tickets. Already one day.

124»

Comments

• @Zen said: Stop hating on Jacob, he dealt with an issue as fast as possible while on holiday. Drama over.

>

@Zen @Jacob The drama continues UK1 and UK3 80-100 package loss, and as @judouk said my.easevps.com is down as well so no way to raise a ticket.

• The site states 24x7 support (including phone). I asked Jacob for the telephone number but he didn't give it; instead, he offered to call me.
    Does anyone have this number - they may not even know

• @Judouk It's up on like every email they send. I will PM it to you.

• @Zen -that's right, I decided to waste my time posting these notes so that someone could tell me it works for them. As has already been pointed out, we are getting high packet loss rendering the service unusable

Even their own status page (www.easestatus.com) shows the issue

• @Taylor thankyou

• @Judouk It seems to be ok now for 1 and 3.

• No answer to the telephone call. Gave up after listening to dreary music.
    I have spent way too much time on this and get very little response from the staff at EaseVPS

Think it's time to move on

• JacobJacob Member
    edited August 2012

The IP Address was nullrouted, See some stats below.

UK1:
    83.4Mbps
    72.8Mbps
    306kpps
    1.19Mpps

UK2:
    103Mbps
    124Mbps
    713kpps
    538kpps

The attack reached at about 1.7Gbit before everything come crashing down(Last Recorded, and just fyi I was aware of this about 3 minutes after the attack started), I phoned BurstNET and had them look over our uplink and nullroute the IP Address on there end to prevent any occasional packets slipping through.

• What's the story on the extended JV1 downtime? Per www.easestatus.com the uptime for JV1 in September is 9.1674%.

• @swsnyder said: What's the story on the extended JV1 downtime? Per www.easestatus.com the uptime for JV1 in September is 9.1674%.

Blame Voluemdrive.

Thanked by 2swsnyder klikli
  • Never heard uptime of 9%

• @Jacob Downtime again? DDos attack?

• Jacksonville is down again, since yesterday. Control Panel as well as the actual VPS.

Uptime for JV1 in September: 30.7601% I'm guessing that this figure won't figure prominently in their advertising.

• @Jack said: VD kicked him out.

volumedrive? what the hell? why was he kicked out

• AsadAsad Member
    edited September 2012

@Jack Ouch, that's unfortunate.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited September 2012

that is not under this control, its bad luck. cheer up @jacob

who is "josh"

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

Ouch. Hope you get this resolved soon jacob :)

• I don't appreciate this at all, Keep your comments off any threads relevant to me, The decission is being reconsidered. But never the less I have access to the data by a private range, so anyone who wishes to be migrated to another location(I suggest UK) Just let me know.

Emails will be sent out shortly.

Do you think that releasing what you just said.. is even morally right, And VolumeDrive should not be releasing that Information to other people.

@Jack said: VD kicked him out.

• Get the popcorn out!

• connercgconnercg Member
    edited September 2012

Even if they considered you 'friends', IMHO they over shared, they shouldn't have released the Client Name.

It's like me going to a bank or anyone else you do business with and telling (even if you asked me to) them we're 'friends' and them telling me your over drawn or what you balance is or etc...

• @Connercg You have to remember that this is information that has been shared between them already when @Jack sent a email on behalf of @Jacob, @Jack should have a right to know why his network is going down.

• jack did nothing wrong here. he is helping out

• hmm, jack can you be my middle man if i am buying from VD? :) You have a good contact with them :)

• The post was not directed at @Jack, and I understand he is trying to help. It was how Volume Drive seemed rather open with their client information and I better understand their openness now I know the relationship with @Jacob and @Jack.

• @Jack said: whole 'rack' or what ever the hell VD have in Jacksonville.

Cardboard boxes..