Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS Swag - First Release - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS Swag - First Release

2»

Comments

• @raindog308

lmfao

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

DDoS mitigation.

Thanked by 2djvdorp NateN34
  • @joepie91 said: DDoS mitigation.

DDoS being gangbang?

• $1.50 for just a sticker? Isn't that a bit over priced? How much did it cost you to create those stickers?

• TaylorTaylor Member

@Jeffrey said: $1.50 for just a sticker? Isn't that a bit over priced

If that includes wide world shipping its not.

• @Taylor True

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited June 2012

Is it common in the USA for companies to sell their promotional items?
    No offence taken, but this seems ridiculous to me. Of course, we have paid merchandising products in Germany too, but a HOSTING COMPANY (no matter how cool they might be) trying to sell me stickers or pens with their logo would make me laugh... However, if there are people willing to pay for the stickers, then they shall do so.

• I remember in school, a HP convention had come and they gave us a plethora of merchandise, scratch pads, tshirts, a key chain that flashed HP on it, a clock, pens and other stuff.

• This is becoming a stupid "They're doing this for free so you should do it too" argument. Just stop it here. They have their own reasons and their own uses (brand promotion and whatnot) and CVPS has their customers who have a demand for these. Just leave it alone :P

• RandyRandy Member

GREAT

Chirs print this one too stop wasting your money thos one will earn more compared to your stupid mugs or shirts :)

• jcalebjcaleb Member

i can supply shirts for $3-$4 a piece. but have to figure out how to ship efficiently.

• TazTaz Member

@jcaleb my family is into garments business. A basic t-shirts ( you know the white joint's) would cost 1-2$ to produce bulk order would add around $1-2 shipping/piece or less depending how big the order is.

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited June 2012

@NinjaHawk yeah 1-2$ is ok too. depends on what quality =) China much cheaper also.

edit:
    does leb/let have a logo? maybe during christmas we can offer free or very cheap shirts for the community.

• TazTaz Member

@jcaleb from India and Bangladesh you get pretty decent quality for that price. For. 5-10$, you get brandname quality.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Thanked by 1Randy
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Jack - why bump?

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Cuz hes jealous

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@CVPS_Chris said: Cuz hes jealous

Considering he bumped two of your moldy old threads...maybe...it's love?

Thanked by 1Randy
  • can't remember who does it, or if they even do anymore but there is some fulfillment company out there that will put your logo on about anything and ship direct to your customer and cut you a commission check now and again.

Coffeepress.