Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Summer Vacation Is Over But We Are Still In Business! -Can you say that! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Summer Vacation Is Over But We Are Still In Business! -Can you say that!

2»

Comments

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

One of the dumbest posts Ive seen yet.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@CVPS_Chris said: One of the dumbest posts Ive seen yet.

Posts or threads?

• @Infinity said: Unfortunately for me I go to a private school, a rather poor one too with ever increasing prices yet an ever decreasing standard me teaching and facilities.

Sounds like my old high school!

• After 1 Halloween boo, 1 Christmas and a lots of ho ho hoes, 1 summer with a lots of sun we still here!:)

@CVPS_Chris said: One of the dumbest posts Ive seen yet.

You mean thread..lol

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Post, thread.... in my mind means same thing. But yes thread.

Thanked by 2SDH_TREXTOR Randy
  • Not the best publicity stunt :)

On the 1st of March I suppose it will be:

Winter Is Over But We Are Still Alive And Fly!

:p

• I started FTN as a summer host... 5 Years ago. :)

My summer host bought me a couple cars, a college education and as of last June a house with everything I would have dreamed of in it.

So yes I can proudly say "Summer Vacation Is Over But We Are Still In Business!"

P.S..

Now that think about it I graduated college back in june I don't think I can say I have summers anymore..

• @FTNChris I know you guys are a lot bigger then what we are but, BRO FIST! GANGNAM STYLE!

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • @Taz_NinjaHawk said: I know you guys are a lot bigger then what we are but, BRO FIST! GANGNAM STYLE!

Thanked by 1Taz
  • @FTNChris said: summer host bought me a couple cars, a college education and as of last June a house with everything I would have dreamed of in it

thats cool... and shows the light to many of us :)