Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Licensepal - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Licensepal

2»

Comments

• @AD_Jay any discounts if I transfer my License over to you guys, from LicenseCube.

• @Jacob Could you open a ticket with us? Have they stopped renewals as well now?

• Nope, I just have had it with the shabby support.

@AD_Jay said: Could you open a ticket with us? Have they stopped renewals as well now?

• @Jacob Okay, please open a ticket with us and we'll let you know what we can do.

• @AD_Jay Looks like your competitor dropped out of the competition. :-)

"Thank you for your email. Unfortunately the license you are inquiring about has been suspended due to non-payment from LicenseCube, LLC."

But now they have my card on file, and can charge it at anytime, Time to phone my bank. :|

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@Jacob said: Thank you for your email. Unfortunately the license you are inquiring about has been suspended due to non-payment from LicenseCube, LLC.

That's not cool at all...
    M

• LicensePal charges VAT to EU consumers, not to companies outside the UK with a valid VAT ID.

• @Jacob said: Thank you for your email. Unfortunately the license you are inquiring about has been suspended due to non-payment from LicenseCube, LLC.

Unfortunate to say that was to be expected from a company that has been selling licenses illegally for quite some time now.

Example: http://www.directadmin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40705&page=1

• Shocking.. LP is good. just wished it has livechat

• Not for me tho.

• LP is in the UK same as you jack;-)