Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to become the CEO of your very own VPS hosting company in ten easy steps and for under $200. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to become the CEO of your very own VPS hosting company in ten easy steps and for under $200.

Comments

• MrAndroidMrAndroid Member
    edited August 2012

@Randy said: Ds has no raid so i guess he is not getting RAID

You can use software raid. Of course there are disadvantages but thats another topic.

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@subigo is apparantely in the Banned and Member groups

• @dominicl said: @subigo is apparantely in the Banned and Member groups

Refer to the "Something Extraordinary About You?" thread.

Thanked by 1PacketVM
  • @MannDude said: Also, if GoDaddy's success is any indicator. Tits. They help sell your product.

Would man boobs help? If so...

Thanked by 1Randy
  • @MrLabradoodle said: Refer to the "Something Extraordinary About You?" thread.

Oh dear, it's all my fault!

• @serverbear said: Oh dear, it's all my fault!

Haha.

• Sounds awesome, thanks for the ideas man.

Brb, implementing right now.

• PatsPats Member

@Victor said: Would man boobs help?

nah... i think thats one of the point my business is not zooming ahead...
    oh @subigo... i'm doing all the things wrong.. do you or anyone sell the whole as a package? :p

• @dominicl said: @subigo is apparantely in the Banned and Member groups

Nobody could see that coming

• @miTgiB said: Nobody could see that coming

What happened? O_O?

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

He used to be pretty easy going but it seems like all the demands of the open source OpenVZ script got to him and his personality just did a 180.

• @toratekdotnet said:

I have seen Twitter Bootstrap massacred and mutilated on a few web hosting web sites, one of them even posted an offer here recently. We made a WordPress template with Bootstrap at its core that's used on our web site, but after seeing that I feel like I want to vomit and use a different framework.

You jelly bro?

• TazTaz Member

@toratekdotnet said: I have seen Twitter Bootstrap massacred and mutilated on a few web hosting web sites, one of them even posted an offer here recently. We made a WordPress template with Bootstrap at its core that's used on our web site, but after seeing that I feel like I want to vomit and use a different framework.

Do what we have done :) Take anything and edit it out.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Brandon said: What happened? O_O?

I see that coming... the ban stuff

Thanked by 1Randy
  • TazTaz Member

Who even calls him self a CEO for a small business? Specially when they are barely registered or LLC? You call your self owner/co-owner etc. Makes great sense.

CEO without a corporation is not possible. But with a corporate, you will need to have monthly meetings, track time do etc bull craps. Nahhh, too much work.

Thanked by 1Randy
  • @toratekdotnet - You've seen our design, bootstrap too :)

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@Taz_NinjaHawk said: Who even calls him self a CEO for a small business?

We use titles to outline our job responsibilities. Makes life easier and better organized when we plan expansion and such.

Thanked by 1Taz
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@KuJoe said: We use titles to outline our job responsibilities.

My job title is literally "LOL"

• Lots of Love?

Thanked by 1jar
  • @Damian said: Lots of Love?

WSI?

Thanked by 1jar
  • @Damian said: Lots of Love?

Low of Life :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • Literally Over Learned

Thanked by 2Randy jar
  • CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

oh god! I'm glad this wasn't posted before the summer holidays started.

Thanked by 1eastonch
  • Expensive server, Volumedrive!

• @eastonch said: Expensive server, Volumedrive!

Woah, steady on. That's some premium stuff, make sure you call that 'corporate' hosting.

• @BlueVM Your website looks like a high quality design, I couldn't even detect Bootstrap until I looked at the source with Firebug. By no means was I talking about you, but those that take the Bootstrap documentation page and rewrite the HTML code (they don't even bother using a CMS like WordPress with it). Again, http://bluevm.com/ looks like a high quality web site, very professional.

• @toratekdotnet - I know... I was just picking... its cool :)

• @BlueVM What do you think about our implementation of Bootstrap?

• I really like this thread, please don't sink!

• Very useful thread! I will start my business in next year!