Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where is easevps ? Nobody reply tickets. Already one day. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where is easevps ? Nobody reply tickets. Already one day.

Comments

• flyfly Member

iirc he is on vacation, according to what he said on irc

• @fly said: iirc he is on vacation, according to what he said on irc

@guyusoftware said: Where is easevps ? Nobody reply tickets. Already one day.

i guess that explains it

• Okay. I know it. Thanks all. @fly @Randy

• JacobJacob Member
    edited August 2012

I am on holiday, Reply to tickets when I can but response times will be slow for the next 2 days.

I apologise but I have been keeping on top of nodes and working from my phone.(Have remote management to all servers, PDU, IPMI, Etc...) This thread was not neccessary, I didn't get up to your ticket last night, was planning to do it in the morning but went out early.

• JacobJacob Member
    edited August 2012

And two other guys help out (Sumesh, Joseph) but any Sales, Admin required requests are forwarded to me. We're all on holiday(at the same time, convenient...)

• @Jacob I already know it. I will wait for your reply patiently. Have a nice holiday.

Thanked by 1Randy
  • @guyusoftware said: I already know it. I will wait for your reply patiently. Have a nice holiday.

that is much better :)

• @Randy I just want some response no matter I am busy now or I am BBQ now.

• @guyusoftware said: @Randy I just want some response no matter I am busy now or I am BBQ now.

You know, there are certain times when somthing that is not within your limits

• LV_MattLV_Matt Member
    edited August 2012

@Jacob said: And two other guys help out (Sumesh, Joseph) but any Sales, Admin required requests are forwarded to me. We're all on holiday(at the same time, convenient...)

Well if you are all on holiday, you cancel your holiday. Or the alternative is to hire more staff.

@Jacob said: This thread was not neccessary, I didn't get up to your ticket last night, was planning to do it in the morning but went out early.

Well actually if you claim to provide support 24 hours a day 7 days a week and you don't reply for 24 hours, I believe it is a valid complaint. Your advertising it on your site as part of the service, so you should be providing it right?

Thanked by 2Randy Maounique
  • Or just set everything to "out of stock" before you go on holiday :)

Thanked by 1Randy
  • PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2012

@LV_Matt said: Well actually if you claim to provide support 24 hours a day 7 days a week and you don't reply for 24 hours, I believe it is a valid complaint. Your advertising it on your site as part of the service, so you should be providing it right?

He stated that it was an admin issue which goes to him.

@Jacob said: Admin required requests are forwarded to me.

• tinyraytinyray Member
    edited August 2012

The answer is that easevps is on holiday, all the easevps boxes have the right to be on holiday too.

• LV_MattLV_Matt Member
    edited August 2012

@Jack said: You claim 24/7 support yet I have never once got a reply after 12AM - 6AM UK time :)

We do have a fully fledged 24x7 support team as of July last year.

This months current average response time is 12 minutes regarding our support department.

• LV_MattLV_Matt Member
    edited August 2012

@Jack said: You claim 24/7 support yet I have never once got a reply after 12AM - 6AM UK time :)

Actually looking through your ticket issue you have had 1x response past these times, and your only support ticket was actually responded too within 16 minutes.

May I also point out that your one support ticket that was actually submitted was solved during the day time, thus explaining why you haven't had a reply after 12AM - 6AM.

• AsadAsad Member
    edited August 2012

Is the EaseVPS website down for anyone else?

I lost connectivity to my vps ten minutes ago, SolusVM is working but won't boot up the container. Anyone having similar issues?

• JacobJacob Member
    edited August 2012

DDOS to the main site, DNS Switched over, The attack has probably crapped out the switch.

Thanks OP, I'll continue working on this from a 3G connection. Working on it @AsadHaider

• @Jacob All the uk nodes are down, switch on fire?

• @Taylor Should all be up now, It's just utilizing our SINGLE 100Mbit uplink.

• AsadAsad Member

@Jacob Super slow still and keeps dropping constantly (UK3 node).

I thought my friend broke it and blamed him :P

• @Jacob 80-100 percent package lost UK1 and UK3, are all servers on a single 100Mbit? I was under the impression it UK1 was on a shared 1Gbit.

• @AsadHaider Yeah, not much I can do other then wait for it to stop.
    @Taylor it is a single 100Mbit into the switch, from a Gbit uplink.

• @Jacob said: Yeah, not much I can do other then wait for it to stop.

Null route...

• LV_MattLV_Matt Member
    edited August 2012

Yes @Spencer you can null route, you can also filter some of the attack out depending on the size.

• @LV_Matt said: seize

What a weird kind of attack, seizing your pipes :P

• @Taylor said: What a weird kind of attack, seizing your pipes :P

Auto-correct error :)

• @LV_Matt said: you can also filter some of the attack out depending on the size.

I assume he is oversatured at 100mbit. That isn't hard to hit with a UDP flood.

• @Jacob Its happening again, 80-90 percent package loss and your website is down.

• AsadAsad Member

@Taylor Yeah I've been having issues for the past few hours too.

• @AsadHaider said: Yeah I've been having issues for the past few hours too.

@AsadHaider Pingdom has been going crazy from about 6:30.