Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostingSquad Windows 2003 Liscense Key? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostingSquad Windows 2003 Liscense Key?

Comments

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

@gsrdgrdghd said: Please just answer my question with yes or no. Did you pay money for the Windows key you are using?

@Randy said: it was given by neo,

• @Randy you seem to have problems comprehending the English language. "@Randy said: it was given by neo," is not "Yes" or "No".

I want a quoteable, tesitifed statement by you weather or not you paid money for your Windows license.

• Ah, don't take responsibility for it, blame "neo."

Thanked by 2Nick_A Root
  • @AsadHaider said: I think he said the key was given to him by his friend "neo" who is stealing keys from where he works. Randy didn't pay for them.

Asad

• @Randy you are so dumb its UNBELIEVABLE. I have previously defended you because i thought you are a good joke and it would be funny to have you around.

But this is it. I've asked you 3 times to answer the simple question "Did you pay money for the Windows key you are using? " with either "Yes" or "No".

And 3 times you either completly ignored my question or quoted something else.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Plausible deniability? I'm not sure it's as valid of a defense as it used to be.

• @Randy don`t forget the node need at least 2 processor and every processor need a license

• given is the answer. its obviously a no,

@dataeg said: don`t forget the node need at least 2 processor and every processor need a license

no idea what you are trying to say

• @jarland said: Plausible deniability?

Thats actually why i want a straight forward answer from @Randy. If he says "No i did not pay any money for my Windows license i'm going to argue that plausible deniability is not given in this case.

• AsadAsad Member
    edited August 2012

@Randy You better hope that no one informs LSN that you're selling and actively using pirated Windows VPSs on your servers.

• @AsadHaider said: You better hope that no one informs LSN that you're selling pirated Windows VPSs on your servers.

they are no longer priated once i get a dc version from LSN

• @Randy said: its obviously a no,

Thanks. Now to business. Why do you think that someone else would pay the licensing costs for your Windows?

• @Randy said: no idea what you are trying to say

Do you have any idea what you're saying?

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

@gsrdgrdghd said: Thanks. Now to business. Why do you think that someone else would pay the licensing costs for your Windows?

that no longer matters, i am buying via SPLA or LSN

Doubts cleared.

/thread can be closed

• @MartinD said: Do you have any idea what you're saying?

Certainly do

• AsadAsad Member

@Randy said: they are no longer priated once i get a dc version from LSN

Anyone know how much this will cost Randy?

• MartinDMartinD Member
    edited August 2012

@Randy said: Certainly do

Going by the drivel that's coming from your keyboard in every post you make it seems you do not. Sit back, have a read of this thread and your other one. Now tell us you're holding a few braincells hostage.

Thanked by 1Root
  • @AsadHaider said Anyone know how much this will cost Randy?

in money or reputation ?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@MartinD said: Do you have any idea what you're saying?

Retorical question, wasn't it?

• @Randy do you understand microsoft license model ??? if so you will never ask such question

Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter is sold in a Processor / CAL. Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter Edition may only be

run on servers with a minimum of two processors and requires a two-processor minimum purchase.

• @Alex_LiquidHost said: Retorical question, wasn't it?

Not sure he'd understand that so figured I'd let slip.

• AsadAsad Member

@mvpsSimon In money, reputations already out of the window.

• @Zen said: Implying they were... >.>

Well i actually assumed that in @Randy's favour. When someone gives you a free Windows key for your business there are probably 3 sources:

-The other person is paying for your business expenses (thats what i assumed for @Randy)
    -The key was stolen
    -The key comes from some sort of educational programm which prohibits it's use for businesses

Since @Randy couldn't have used the key in option 2 and 3 to begin with, i assumed option 1.

• @mvpsSimon said: in money or reputation ?

Randy's reputation is already very low from all these recent threads.

• @AsadHaider if memory servers me right, when we got a quote, it was around 9-10 per socket.

Thanked by 1Asad

@MartinD said: Not sure he'd understand that so figured I'd let slip.

He has no idea what he is talking about... Not sure that I expressed myself correctly above.. ;p

• @Alex_LiquidHost said: He has no idea what he is talking about... Not sure that I expressed myself correctly above.. ;p

lol - you definitely did, don't worry. I'm just being facetious :P

• @mvpsSimon said: in money or reputation ?

1. rep
    2. money.

i was not even aware of the License was non-legit okay. untill you guys started the early thread this morning

@MartinD said: lol - you definitely did, don't worry. I'm just being facetious :P

Well, my english vocabulary lacks some words, so wasn't sure.. :D

• @dataeg said: Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter is sold in a Processor / CAL. Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter Edition may only be

run on servers with a minimum of two processors and requires a two-processor minimum purchase.

i have clarified that with LSN so . yeah okay