Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Re-design, NinjaHawk-Review maybe? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quick Re-design, NinjaHawk-Review maybe?

2»

Comments

• minor thing "Is it too expensive" is a little bit negative impression for me. I would rather prefer "Limited time offer" or something like that. Because is it expensive kinda suggest the person to think that your service is expensive. which is not.

• TazTaz Member

@jcaleb said: minor thing "Is it too expensive" is a little bit negative impression for me. I would rather prefer "Limited time offer" or something like that. Because is it expensive kinda suggest the person to think that your service is expensive. which is not.

That thing should not be there. Try flushing your cache.

• I've taken a quick look at your new look and I have to say I quite like it :)

Thanked by 1Taz
  • TazTaz Member

@mvpsSimon Oh my! Thank you sir. :)

• BrandonBrandon Member
    edited August 2012

Alignment is way off on WHMCS: https://clients.ninjahawk.net/cart.php?gid=1

A lot better than before though.

• TazTaz Member

@Brandon looks fine from here. WHMCS will differ by screen size. May be a screencap?

• TazTaz Member

Flush your cache please?

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Mate, had another look over, and there's quite a lot of grammar errors (especially inappropriate capitalisation, which I think you're doing for emphasis), text errors, and the iPhone settings icon, which you probably shouldn't use...bit too much for a forum post, if you want drop me a PM and I'll go through with you what I've spotted.

Hopefully I don't sound over-critical, but I do a lot of website Q/A at work and I can't turn it off :-o

• love the hawk, and your website design is awesome

• TazTaz Member

@Nekki yes I am.aware of that and it should be fixed later today. For the rest, please send me your valuable feedback over pm.

• from chrome mac os x 1280x800

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Taz_NinjaHawk said: @Nekki yes I am.aware of that and it should be fixed later today. For the rest, please send me your valuable feedback over pm.

I'm not sure which bit you're aware of, so I'll wait for your updates then drop you a PM with anything you haven't alreasdy caught.

• TazTaz Member

Capitalization error.

• BrandonBrandon Member
    edited August 2012

(Presses CTRL + F5 Repeatedly)

I see a difference but its still kind of off.

• TazTaz Member

@Brandon, What would be your screen resolution?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2012

Oh by the way, "More Informations" should be "More Information", as far as I learnt and know there is no plural of the word information. Also I would think NinjaHawk Solutions would be more suited as opposed to NinjaHawk Solution because you provide more than one "Solution", I think.

Thanked by 1Taz
  • Common law jurisdictions use an "Information" in lieu of Grand Jury hearings when deciding whether to issue indictments. In that sense of the word the plural is "informations." It's not plural in the way most people use it though.

Thanked by 1Taz
  • TazTaz Member

Frikkin Small disaplays! Configuring whmcs for that is a killer. I will better of get a mobile optimize theme for whmcs :P

• Colourscheme hurts my eyes, maybe im just too tired.