Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows VPS - Special 3.95$ Offer - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows VPS - Special 3.95$ Offer

1235»

Comments

• Opps. just to male the previous offer clear. its 1$ for 2 months, looks like i made a mistake when offering the 1$ offer, i mis-understood my partner's offer's plan.

for the users who took up the 3.95/Month it would be 3.95/Monthly

for the 1$ it would be 1$ for 2 months so, from the day you buy to your due date which is 19/9/2012 and the 1$ will last till 19/10/2012. after that he will be 6.95/Monthly

once again apologies about this mis-understanding.

• LAKidLAKid Member
    edited August 2012

You realized that the price was too cheap so now saying your partner..blah blah, and trying to recover losses? How many people do you think still be with you after Oct?
    You do not change price structure once you make a promise, recurring is recurring, not only 2 months. Anyway, good luck..

Thanked by 1Windy
  • RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

like i said, i have cleared this. i have made this clear, its my mistake and i am willing to admit it, its just a 1$ offer. do you want a dead pool ? or not?. you still get 2 months for 1$ service.

i am just being honest here. that is all, its my mistake and admit this. at least i am not telling them the last minute right?

• @Randy thanks.

• u4iau4ia Member

@giang said: Install Windows_Server_2003_32bit, then install Chrome, type tu in address and you guys will surprise =)

Wow. Just wow.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

What did you saw ? if i remember correctly the image of the os loaded from a client's vps what did you find?

• u4iau4ia Member

Thanked by 1Randy
  • RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

Lol . wow dont worry gonna load a fresh image and disable the old images so no one can mount it also sorry about this

to those who wish to have their 1$ refunded just open a ticket and i will refund on monday afternoon

please take down the image

• @Randy said: 1$ it would be 1$ for 2 months

I asked you specifically if it was $1 recurring and you said yes, and when someone said you will getting cents, you replied "who cares" and cents + cents = money. This is clearly a case of mischief/careless judgement on your part. So at least offer to refund in FULL and act responsibly next time.

Reputed providers generally will honor their offer no matter how cheap. eg : 90% off april fool offer by Prometeus. Everyone knows he isn't making a profit at that.

I understand that you are still 14, but money is still money. To avoid such issues in the future, i believe there must be some sort of guidelines.
    1. Recurring offers must be atleast offered for 3 months at the agreed price.
    2. If they retract the offer before 3 months, they must offer to refund in full
    3. If yearly/6 month payments were accepted and offer is retracted after 3 months, prorated refunds must be given.

Thanked by 2Inglar Windy
  • Well apologies. well atleast they get a refund

• Apologies once again

• Serms like no one requested. only 1

• @Randy said: Serms like no one requested.

It seems that not all look into this topic every 5 minutes.
    For me it seems like as your twitter incidentally :)

• TaylorTaylor Member
    edited August 2012

@Randy said: You cant blame me, when its sold out. and how is the offer silly :) i know because you cant get one :)

>

Its now apparent your offer was silly.

• ;-)

• RandyRandy Member
    edited August 2012

@giang said: Install Windows_Server_2003_32bit, then install Chrome, type tu in address and you guys will surprise =)

VPS Suspended, thanks for getting my IP Blacklisted (Spamhaus), i will terminate you shortly

• This guy is a abuser. do watch your back people

• I repeat submit a ticket to have your 1$ refunded

• I will have it refunded in a few hours

• AsadAsad Member

Randy, please learn how to use the edit link. You don't need to double, triple, quadruple post.

• please provide your Paypal's name and email in the ticket so i can speed up the process of refunding

• All request has been Refunded

• edited August 2012

That image is from the 800MB plan, I only can use the vps after reinstalling it from cd