Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Google Apps Email option Free nomore?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Google Apps Email option Free nomore?

PatsPats Member
edited August 2012 in General

Noticed that its now 30 days free trial.. :(
http://www.google.com/enterprise/apps/business/

so now only option left is Windows Live ?

Comments

• I use windows live, and i still like it

• It's still free. 30 days is for the business package

• @joodle said: I use windows live, and i still like it

I think POP3 is a bit outdated now.

• Free version has 10 accounts limit.

• @airski said: Free version has 10 accounts limit.

More than enough for a start up. And we can still use aliases.

• PatsPats Member

Any other provider giving at least 25 free accounts?

• http://domains.live.com - something like 500 accounts, free, and you can use Outlook.com now too.

• PatsPats Member

yeah, i asked any other option..

• And 25mail.st is down (domain expired!)

• PatsPats Member

@juan_144 said: And 25mail.st is down

What? Why?

• Rimu has said they are investigating the problem. All points to a error in the .st database.

• PatsPats Member

@juan_144 said: Rimu has said they are investigating the problem. All points to a error in the .st database.

25mail.st - Free: 1 mailbox and up to 500MB of storage.
    i think i said provider with at least 25 free email accounts.. ??

• MrDOSMrDOS Member
    edited August 2012

@Ivraatiems said: http://domains.live.com - something like 500 accounts, free, and you can use Outlook.com now too.

Google Apps Standard used to include 100 accounts out of the box, with up to 100 more if you asked nicely. Bet Microsoft doesn't offer 500 accounts for long. Also, are those accounts similarly hindered as Outlook.com in not supporting IMAP?

• @juan_144 said: And 25mail.st is down (domain expired!)

back online. 25mailst.com and 25mail.st

• klikliklikli Member
    edited August 2012

@MrDOS said: Google Apps Standard used to include 100 accounts out of the box, with up to 100 more if you asked nicely. Bet Microsoft doesn't offer 500 accounts for long. Also, are those accounts similarly hindered as Outlook.com in not supporting IMAP?

In fact, when I signed up live 5 years ago, you can input your desired account limit at first. I inputed 10k, and now my domain has a quota of 2k users. :)

• @klikli said: now my domain has a quota of 2k users. :)

How do you view your quota?

You go to switch to any language but English then you'll get the old dashboard. From there you can see your account limits in the very first page :)

• Ah. I have 100 for both of my domains...

• @tommy said: back online. 25mailst.com and 25mail.st

Correct!

• PatsPats Member

@juan_144 said: @tommy said: back online. 25mailst.com and 25mail.st

would you guys stop telling us about 25mailst.com and 25mail.st
    I'm not interested in when they're down, when they're up or when they show "It Works" page.

Please read above i am looking for more than 10 free email accounts from good provider.

• Don't know if it's related, but our Google Apps account treated LET emails as spam.

rDNS + SPF issue.

BTW, just see this.

• @Pats said: would you guys stop telling us about 25mailst.com and 25mail.st

I'm not interested in when they're down, when they're up or when they show "It Works" page.

Please read above i am looking for more than 10 free email accounts from good provider.

and I'm not interesting in your question. This is not private forum, we open to discuss anything. If we out of topic tell moderator to delete our post.

Did you thing your thread dedicated for your self?

some of us maybe interesting in our post.

@Pats said: i think i said provider with at least 25 free email accounts.. ??

welcome to LET, all of us trying to help you.

Thanked by 1sandbox
  • PatsPats Member

@tommy said: welcome to LET, all of us trying to help you.

Thanks for all your help but 25mailst.com or 25mail.st still won't help anyone here with just 1 free account. Nobody will even look that way when Google gives 10 free and microsoft live gives 100's
    I hope you'd agree on this.

• @tommy said: and I'm not interesting in your question. This is not private forum, we open to discuss anything. If we out of topic tell moderator to delete our post.

When the OP asks you to stop derailing his thread, it is polite to do so. If you want to talk about 25mailst.com, it's common courtesy to open your own thread about it.

• @Parallax said: If you want to talk about 25mailst.com, it's common courtesy to open your own thread about it.

Sadly, comparatively few members of this forum seem to understand the concept.

• @tommy said: and I'm not interesting in your question.

Well that sucks. Good thing you don't have to reply to this thread!

• @debug
    I help another people not ts, what's wrong with that?

Parallax, you don't understand. I just saying 25mailst back. Other people suggest to using 25 services and another say its down. When I check their website its online and I post here. no need to open new thread and just say hey 25mailst back online.
    I dont even using them.