Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Custom Low End T-Shirts?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Custom Low End T-Shirts?

BrandonBrandon Member
edited August 2012 in General

So I've been looking at getting some custom t-shirts and was wondering if anyone had any experience with getting some made or had any recommendations.

Comments

• flyfly Member

cafepress sucks.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@CVPS_Chris might know.. I think he sells human advertising space.. sorry, I mean custom t-shirts :)

• i can sell you. but i dont have experience shipping.

• TazTaz Member

@jcaleb how much would that be?
    Nothing special. Simple black/white t-shirts with logo printed on both side.

• There are many factors... but just for ballpark... $4 per piece.

• TazTaz Member

Does that includes shipping? Any special discount for bulk ordering? Such as 1000 piece and such?

• For what purpose and what quantity do you need these shirts?

Are these for your customers or just for, like, you?

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited August 2012

I haven't had any experience with international clients. Most customer I sell to, I meet meet up face to face. I may need to research on how to ship. It shouldnt be hard

Yes, for large quantity, we can talk about discounts.

• @jcaleb said: There are many factors... but just for ballpark... $4 per piece.

Where are these made? I got similar pricing for shirts made in Mexico.

• I'm from Manila, Philippines.

• @MannDude said:

Are these for your customers or just for, like, you?

Sorry but I have no clue what that last bit meant. I only need about 50 of these and they are for clients as freebies.

• @jcaleb said: I'm from Manila, Philippines.

Do you mind telling me the type of material it is made out of, maximum printing size, colour options, etc?

• @Brandon said: Sorry but I have no clue what that last bit meant. I only need about 50 of these and they are for clients as freebies.

But might be cheaper for you if from Mexico, because it's nearer for shipping.

• @Brandon said: Do you mind telling me the type of material it is made out of, maximum printing size, colour options, etc?

It depends on what you like. But I was thinking of cotton fabric. for printing, just send me design, and I can check.

• @jcaleb said: It depends on what you like. But I was thinking of cotton fabric. for printing, just send me design, and I can check.

Sure is there an e-mail I can contact you at?

• PM sent. thanks

• @Brandon said: Sorry but I have no clue what that last bit meant. I only need about 50 of these and they are for clients as freebies.

I was just asking if you wanted custom shirts to be made so you can give them to your customers or if you wanted them for you/your employees.

• I want also jonathan

• @MannDude said: I was just asking if you wanted custom shirts to be made so you can give them to your customers or if you wanted them for you/your employees.

Ah okay thanks for the clarification.

• DamianDamian Member
    edited August 2012

We get ours from Zazzle. The quality is mediocre. Do NOT get anything printed on black shirts from them; they always have screenprinting wash on them and look terrible.

• AsadAsad Member
    edited August 2012

Could home make these, buy crappy shirts from primark (three for a pound), get shirt transfer paper from tesco (£3 for seven sheets), and print on the Low End slogans yourself. Add another £1 for shipping.

• You want to say that there is still something made outside of China? I don't believe it :)

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@rds100 said: You want to say that there is still something made outside of China? I don't believe it :)

Not in Bulgaria. As far as I could see most of the cheap clothes are improted either from Turkey, Bangladesh or something like that. Rarely come from china. Where the medium-priced once from western europe, excluding the sports stocks, which are imported from Asia mainly.

But it is just a matter of time before china dominates that market as well.

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

@Alex_LiquidHost said: As far as I could see most of the cheap clothes are improted either from Turkey, Bangladesh or something like that

In Italy I see often cheap clothes that are coming from different countries than china.

@prometeus said: In Italy I see often cheap clothes that are coming from different countries than china.

That's what I meant too. Not sure if I expressed myself correctly, though. Not so good in English ;)

• Don't know, i have had several contacts with chinese manufacturers - not about clothes but about electronic equipment. However the manufacturers almost always ask me "what label do you want on this" :)
    So are you sure these clothes that you think are made in the USA or whatever are not actually made in China, and just having a custom label? :)

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

@rds100 said: So are you sure these clothes that you think are made in the USA or whatever are not actually made in China, and just having a custom label? :)

For known brand I agree China is the main source (after all most original brands goods are manufactured in China). I'm talking about cheap clothes which are made in Bangladesh, Turkey, India, etc

@rds100 said: Don't know, i have had several contacts with chinese manufacturers - not about clothes but about electronic equipment. However the manufacturers almost always ask me "what label do you want on this" :)

So are you sure these clothes that you think are made in the USA or whatever are not actually made in China, and just having a custom label? :)

Had the same experience, but in Turkey 10 years ago. They just asked me what brand did I want my jeans to be :D

• @ninjaHawk he's just getting 1000, so he never has to wash a t-shirt again.

• Screenprint? (if so, 1, 2, 4 colour process?)
    Thermal transfer?
    Embroidery?
    Shirts supplied by you, or purchased via the shop that does the work?