Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS5.5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS5.5

TazTaz Member
edited August 2012 in General

1 and 1 offering free Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS5.5 included in the 1&1 Dual Business package.

http://www.1and1.com/linux-web-hosting?__reuse=1344620324944

(This link has been copied from WHT banner, so no affy waffy<- )

Note: 1&1 by themselves are crap, is $hit breaks while you naively think of actually using their service, Me, MY Self and I won't be responsible.

Comments

• Has anyone tried this?

• Do you have to pay for 12 months in advance?
    It seems one month is only $4.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

1 month is 10$ if you purchase on monthly basis. So actually I can get an yearly dreamweaver license for paying only..48$?

• IntcsIntcs Member
    edited August 2012

I've read a lot of bad reviews about them, and I also had troubles as well even though it was limited issue and not with everything. However when I've cancelled a service, then I was surprised when I've fround they refunded me the balance without me asking or even thinking there's a balance I should get, which seemed somewhat good..

• So this license expires?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

1&1 have like $3 for the first 3 months then $9 for the next 3 months then $15 for the next 3 months, it's a joke. You'll probably be better off buying a Dreamweaver license outright if that's how you want to obtain a Dreamweaver license.

• Why would you actually want a license for Dreamweaver?

Thanked by 2Xeoncross jar
  • @NickM said: Why would you actually want a license for Dreamweaver?

This.

• eastoncheastonch Member
    edited August 2012

@NickM
    Trudat. And for all those who do.. Trial version will make you think overwise.

• @NickM said: Why would you actually want a license for Dreamweaver?

Good point! It's not as good as it looks and Adobe lies when they say web developers use it :)

• AsadAsad Member
    edited August 2012

@EricCubixCloud said: Good point! It's not as good as it looks and Adobe lies when they say web developers use it :)

The wannabe web developers all use it :P aka. the noobs

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I still use it alot. Actually I moved from notepad++ to it for PHP development. It does not do pretty much anything more, but I find it more comfortable to work with for coding and I have a bunch of friends that moved to it as well, so I guess it is not only me.

About the license, @infinity , even with the price you mentioned, it is still worth it, the license costs more.

• Sublime Text 2 all the way.

• AsadAsad Member

@mojeda said: Sublime Text 2 all the way.

Too hipster for me.