Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudflare Opinion - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudflare Opinion

2»

Comments

• TazTaz Member

Pepsi or coca cola? What flavor? Why diet soda tastes like crap hole 0 Cal tastes frikkin delicious?

• TazTaz Member

Anyone tried those 3rd degree Doritos? Tastes good.

• So um.... @Zen. Word of Praise for Fishfood.

• TazTaz Member

I like chicken.

• So far so good with cloudflare for us.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@hawNerk I have 3 pros and a couple free

Thanked by 1hAwNerk
  • CF is brilliant, enough said.

• eLohkCalbeLohkCalb Member
    edited August 2012

There was once CF dropped my domain from their DNS without any reason, and I think that's brilliant too.

But well, I only had one domain with them, probably I need 3000 to prevent that from happening.

Thanked by 1HalfEatenPie
  • @Zen said: deleted

It's not deleted. Their DNS servers just refused to recognize the domain out of sudden.

And no I did not contact them since I was using the free plan to test them out.

• @eLohkCalb said: And no I did not contact them since I was using the free plan to test them out.

They still would have helped you out. They provide support to free customers.

• I just use cloudflare for dns lolz

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@eLohkCalb said: And no I did not contact them since I was using the free plan to test them out.

Bugs happen. If you don't contact their support you can't expect them to fix it...

And yes, they do indeed provide (good!) support for free users.