Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPv6 VPS Seattle
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPv6 VPS Seattle

DStroutDStrout Member
edited April 2013 in General

I've been searching around for a while, and I can't seem to find any low end VPS offers in Seattle with IPv6. I've talked to LiquidHost and they say they can set me up with tunneled IPv6 with HE.net there, which would do, but I'd like to know if anyone here knows of any VPS providers with native IPv6 there.

Comments

• ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep

Yup, we have IPv6 in Seattle. PM me and I see how I can help

• RamNode if you can wait 4 more days...

• Yeah, I can wait. No offense intended to @Nick_A, though, but I know that things like that can sometimes not work out. Yes, I can wait four days to a week, but not a month if something goes wrong for him. I wish him all the best, though, and if his services come out soon, he'll have me as a customer for the third time.

• @Voss said: Wat...

The service isn't up yet. If for some reason there's a delay, I can't wait. If all goes well and it's up soon, though, I'll get a third VPS from Nick (already have 2 in Atlanta).

• @DStrout said: If for some reason there's a delay, I can't wait. If all goes well and it's up soon, though, I'll get a third VPS from Nick (already have 2 in Atlanta).

Bugged him on Twitter about this a day or two ago. He said so far everything's all clear for a launch on the 22nd.

Fingers crossed for no last-minute showstoppers.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Just got off the plane! As far as I know, the lines are all ready. Just have to set up the hardware and configure everything :)

• What will your IP ranges look like in Seattle?

@DStrout said: What will your IP ranges look like in Seattle?

I'm not sure what you're asking for. PM me please.

• nickvanwnickvanw Member
    edited April 2013

@Nick_A I'm sitting a few miles from the Westin Building (I assume that's where you'll be) - if you need any help setting things up let me know!

Edit: I'm serious though, I'm off work at 3 today ;)

• @nickvanw Somehow I doubt it works like that. Like all datacenters (ahem, sorry, "carrier hotels"), you have to be pre-cleared by on-site security. I'd be surprised if you could just waltz in there. Cool that you're so close, though. I imagine you'll be grabbing a VPS from there - I'm sure you'll get great ping times!

Thought I replied... We have it covered, thank you. It's also as @DStrout pointed out - you have to be cleared by security.

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

Last year around September, I told @Nick_A that I'd give him $1,000 if he ever opened a Seattle location, I hope he doesn't hold me to that..

• Or give @Nick_A shelter. It's raining now at Seattle.

edited April 2013

Pretty sure @Nick_A will have hired a bodyguard with orders to shoot on sight.

Edit: Nevermind, he'll be armed to the teeth ready to take me out himself.

• I PLAN ON WAITING OUTSIDE UNTIL I SEE HIM

or just sitting in front of my computer until I can order one

• You know what he looks like?

@DStrout @nickvanw There's a picture on his Twitter.

• And on serverbear.

• @Robertclarke you guys are stalkers ;)

If @Nick_A comes to Redmond for a bit, I can hook him up with some discount MS software.

• @Nick_A Glad to hear everything's going well. For once, I'm looking forward to Monday!

• edited April 2013

@RobertClarke said: Pretty sure @Nick_A will have hired a bodyguard with orders to shoot on sight.

Edit: Nevermind, he'll be armed to the teeth ready to take me out himself.

Clearly he will use his wizard powers: http://i.imgur.com/4rnt9G0.png

P.S. I love the ramnode IRC channel :P

• @Nick_A ready for launch? I'm looking forward to it!

Almost. The network is up and running, just trying to work around a failed NFS and get some other peripherals done.

• DStroutDStrout Member
    edited April 2013

And you still have time to check LET. Maybe I shouldn't be distracting you :) Keep up the good work!

• Just hacking around in RamNode WHMCS and found something interesting (but predictable):
    https://clientarea.ramnode.com/cart.php?gid=13
    "Out of stock", but hopefully will be in stock soon!

• @DStrout said: Just hacking around in RamNode WHMCS and found something interesting (but predictable):

• user123user123 Member
    edited April 2013

@ihatetonyy said: @DStrout said: Just hacking around in RamNode WHMCS and found something interesting (but predictable): !(http://www.ohmyglob.com/legs/assets/tumblr_m9frxjkTYN1qfr5bj[1].gif)

Captain's Starlog - April 21, 2013. I wish I could dance like that. Maybe then I could finally get some instead of lurking on LET every day.

I added test IPs and download files as a teaser :) But still working on it. No stock yet.