Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why LowEndTalk's & LowEndBox's Mails go to SPAM ??
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why LowEndTalk's & LowEndBox's Mails go to SPAM ??

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
edited March 2013 in General

Hi,
Any Mail from LowEndTalk/LowEndBox directly goes to SPAM in Gmail. Do you have any idea ?? LET & LEB owners/managers should think over it.

Many will say this is because daily thousands of mails are being sent way, so it can happen. I think, more mails from WHT are sent away daily. But, none of them are regarded as SPAM.

I hope the LET and LEB admins should have a concentration on this !

Thanks.

Comments

• First the IP from which they are sending the emails doesn't have matching reverse and forward DNS resolving. And second the HELO their mail server is sending is wrong too. These two combined reduce a lot the chance for successfully delivering the emails.
    I don't know who administers the lowendbox.com/lowendtalk.com servers these days, so don't know who can fix it. @Liam ?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2013

@rds100 said: I don't know who administers the lowendbox.com/lowendtalk.com servers these days, so don't know who can fix it. @Liam ?

AFAIK Liam does not have access to the servers, only @Chief.

• Then i guess we have to wait until @Chief has some free time. Or delegates part of the server administration to someone else.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Infinity said: Liam does not have access to the servers, only @Chief.

So, he should think of it and take a action asap. As LET/LEB is very much popular, so this fact can't go disappointing !

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Zen said: He's busy right now from what I can tell.

Yeah, quite busy at the moment.

I will close this, since there is no need for this anymore. It's been noted to be completed soon. :)

This discussion has been closed.