Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Low End Tutorial screencast LowEndTuts.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Low End Tutorial screencast LowEndTuts.com

LowEndTutsLowEndTuts Member
edited March 2013 in General

i want to make screen cast of low end scripts need help i am nob in linux tried some low end scripts got fail
on openvz box
right now added two zpanel screen cast
http://lowendtuts.com

Comments

• I think you should ask MikHo from LowEndGuide instead of making LowEndTuts

• What's next? :(
    LowEndBacon?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Another player in the game :)
    Welcome, hope you can make many good ones.

• @David_P said: What's next? :(

LowEndBacon?

Ehmm..

• I don't either, I can understand LowEndGuide next to LowEndBox and LowEndTalk, but please no more LowEnd* domains, it'll be overused at a time, and I like how it is now.

• Not bad indeed, some noobs will appreciate it.

• picked up a few recently.. don't want to broad cast until they're doing some thing though

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@xBytez
    I actually bought the domain for a different project (search LET for a thread by me with the word 'yellowpages').
    That project didn't go that good so the lowendguide as you see it was born around new year.

• @Voss said: I dont see why there is a need to preface every new website with lowend.

I agree that there's not a need to preface every website name with lowend, but I think you'd agree that when you see the prefix lowend on a domain name, you instantly know what niche it caters to. The dude could have said nothing else in his post except for the domain name and I'd know exactly what his site is about.