Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forget The Chocolates, Get Her URPad! $19/YR openVZ or SSD plans for $6.99/mo or $55/YR!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Forget The Chocolates, Get Her URPad! $19/YR openVZ or SSD plans for $6.99/mo or $55/YR!

edited February 2013 in Offers

Back due to popular demand

We ran this promotion two weeks ago, and we're extending it for a little while longer.

40 GB Hard Drive
768 MB Guaranteed RAM
1024 MB Burstable RAM
750 GB Bandwidth
Instant Setup
TUN/TAP Supported
RDNS Supported
1 IP Address
Instant Setup
SolusVM/OpenVZ

Location Choices (choose in order form):
• Los Angeles, CA
• Dallas, TX
• Chicago, IL
All for just $1.58/month ($19/Year), Limited stock so act fast.

[Order Now]

These offer is only designed as a Limited time deal and will expire once orders stock is filled.

Network Test:
Los Angeles, CA – QuadraNet Datacenter – Test IP: 98.143.159.202

Dallas, TX - Colo4 Datacenter - Test IP: 198.12.71.130

Chicago, IL - ColoCrossing's Datacenter - Test IP: 198.144.179.130

But wait, there is more!

You want a SSD VPS? You got it! Check out what we have for you below:

15GB SSD Space (Premium Samsung 830 SSD Drives)
1024MB Guaranteed RAM
1024MB vSwap
1,000GB Premium Bandwidth (Monthly)
100Mbps Port
Instant Setup
TUN/TAP Supported
RDNS Supported
1 IP Address
Instant Setup
SolusVM/OpenVZ

Order monthly for only $6.99/mo or save some cash by ordering yearly for $55 per YEAR!

[Order Now]

Dallas, TX - Internap Dallas datacenter - Test IP: 199.231.227.108

URPad.net is owned by an established parent (FTNHosting) which manages multiple web hosting brands and has been in business for 5 years. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us:

Email sales at: [email protected]

Social Networks:
Tweet us: http://twitter.com/urpad
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/urpadhosting

Comments

• SSD ones only in Dallas?

• @roroqiu said: SSD ones only in Dallas?

For this promotion, yes. We're out of stock in our Chicago location currently.

• I'm a happy user of their Black Monday promo. I believe option 1 above is similar, but with slightly less RAM. Also good, prompt and courteus support.

• @jcaleb said: I'm a happy user of their Black Monday promo. I believe option 1 above is similar, but with slightly less RAM. Also good, prompt and courteus support.

Thanks for the comments!

• PatsPats Member
    edited February 2013

chocolates are fattening.. She wants ipod, ipad, i... What to do?

+1 urpad Black friday :)

• @Pats said: chocolates are fattening.. She wants ipod, ipad, i... What to do?

Just as the thread title, buy her an URPad. It would last for 1 year until next year's valentine.

I took over a Cyber Friday package from someone here, and I would say it's very satisfying.

• I would prefer SSD plans in Chicago. Hope they would be back in stock for the promotion.

• @DalComp said: I took over a Cyber Friday package from someone here, and I would say it's very satisfying.

Glad to see you're happy with your service. If there is ever any questions or concerns, please get in touch.

@roroqiu said: I would prefer SSD plans in Chicago. Hope they would be back in stock for the promotion.

Keep in touch, I'm sure we'll have some soon.

And I can't reveal the locations just yet, but it should be noted that we'll be offering services in yet another location (or two) outside of the USA soon!

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited February 2013

@MannDude said: And I can't reveal the locations just yet, but it should be noted that we'll be offering services in yet another location (or two) outside of the USA soon!

Another Europe? Or Asia perhaps? :3
    Looking forward to it!

• @MannDude said: it should be noted that we'll be offering services in yet another location (or two) outside of the USA soon!

If it's in an underserved area (Asia, etc.) I will literally lose my shit. Apols for the bad language.

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited February 2013

@DalComp said: Another Europe? Or Asia perhaps?

One or the other or both. (Not saying anymore) You will just have to wait and see. :)

• @MannDude said: And I can't reveal the locations just yet, but it should be noted that we'll be offering services in yet another location (or two) outside of the USA soon!

That's great! Waiting to hearing from you soon!

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

What are provision of disaster recovery ?
    Do you make daily or atleast weekly backups of your nodes offsite ?

• What is this Comedy Central?

"Forget The Chocolates, Get Her URPad!"

Clearly you folks aren't paying ad folks to write your copy, gulp.

That makes URPad sound like a feminine hygiene product.

Then you have the TV sales pitch person, which I was waiting to see a ShamWow.

• Any chance of a benchmark?

• @pubcrawler said: That makes URPad sound like a feminine hygiene product.

WIN

• WintereiseWintereise Member
    edited February 2013

Don't you have it backwards?

We kinda expect to be given chocolates on Valentines. The time to return it is on White Day.

Well, at least here on Japan anyway...

• What is White Day @Windereise?

• Will urpad guarantee "activities" with a female upon purchase?

• @darknyan said: Any chance of a benchmark?

I ran this on my personal VPS the other day: http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2013/01/27/tDQRxKGqkNotxUb8

@MrObvious said: Will urpad guarantee "activities" with a female upon purchase?

Only if you arrive in Vegas with a pocket full of cash!

• @Wintereise said: We kinda expect to be given chocolates on Valentines. The time to return it is on White Day.

It depends if you're a guy. The girl gives out chocolates.

@pubcrawler said: What is White Day @Windereise?

It's when the guy returns the gift. 2nd Valentines day in a way.

• My wife should buy me one more of this UrPAD.

• @concerto49 said: It's when the guy returns the gift.

To be clear, I think it's when the guy returns the favour by giving the girl a gift.

Not "returns the gift" as in bringing it back to the store for a refund :)

• how about in ny is this available?