Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

alternative to ipxcore and buyvm budget plans?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

alternative to ipxcore and buyvm budget plans?

jboogiejboogie Member
edited January 2013 in General

Hi, I'm looking for a sub 15$ per year VPS for small mail server. I'd go with ipxcore's or buyvm 's offers but they are both out of stock... What are similar priced plans with trusted companies? ATM I'm pending for securedragon's O96 but it's a little short on storage (5gb), I was hoping for at least 6gb...

Comments

• urpad

• JacobJacob Member
    edited January 2013

We have a $15/year plan in UK.

• @jboogie said: ATM I'm pending for securedragon's O96 but it's a little short on storage (5gb), I was hoping for at least 6gb...

I think they offer additional storage, for a price?

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

Sent you a message regarding this.

• @jcaleb their cheapest plans seems 3.95$ a month ~ 47$ a year

@rds100 yes but it's 0.5$ a month i.e. 6$ a year for 1gb, so again it goes out of my budget

• LESLES Member
    edited January 2013

@jcaleb said: urpad

Do you mean the $8/Year deal? It is already out of stock!

• @jboogie said: but they are both out of stock...

Ours are out of stock at the moment because we're moving things around, and we didn't want uninformed individuals signing up and thinking that we're unstable.

Everything is working properly, though, so if you want, I can add one stock for you.

• @LES said: Do you mean the $8/Year deal? It is out of stock already!

Correct. If I were jboogie I'll create a sales ticket with them and see what they can do

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited January 2013

https://my.iperweb.com/cart/low-end-vps/ in Italy.
    OpenVZ-128 is 9.90 pounds which means something like 15.5 $, a bit over, but not that much.
    BuyVM will probably release new stock as soon as they finished settling in the new location, probably in a few days.

• @ jboogie grab iperweb's offer quick.

• @Damian : that would be great! I actually have allready a 32mb budget VPS with you, so I'm allready registered on your site...

• @jboogie said: that would be great! I actually have allready a 32mb budget VPS with you, so I'm allready registered on your site...

I don't know what your name is, so I have added one stock of each, and you can order as normal. Let me know if someone gets them before you.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

ChicagoVPS, $12/year

• Front Range Hosting, they have a $1.something (monthly) plan

• @Damian: thanks, done ;)

thanks also for all the other offers that have come up

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

QuickPacket has $15 per year OpenVZ plans in both Atlanta and Las Vegas.

• @Damian, Damn I just wanted to re-buy again with you. I need a little small vps again with centos. (I hate centos so that is why I don't want to run it on my other vps'es)

• we are $24 a year

for a 256mb vps with 8gb space.

• @jboogie said: I'm looking for a sub 15$ per year VPS

@24khost said: we are $24 a year

fantastic offer

• @taronyu said: @Damian, Damn I just wanted to re-buy again with you. I need a little small vps again with centos. (I hate centos so that is why I don't want to run it on my other vps'es)

If you're a current customer, open a support ticket requesting more stock be added for the plan of your choice. Otherwise, send me a PM On here with your name.

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

$15.60 for a RamNode :)

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

We have a ovz plan for 10.50$ per year going on at the moment. If you need something more, PM me your requirements and I am sure I can work something out with you.

Seattle / LA

• BK_BK_ Member

@Nick_A said: $15.60 for a RamNode :)

+1 for RamNode

• @BK_ said: +1 for RamNode

+2 for RamNode

• I actually picked one of those RamNode annual plans up a few weeks ago. Waiting for me to find time to do my setup.

I love RamNode. Good company. Peppy servers and solid connectivity. Yeah, had been a monthly pay as you go subscriber for a few months prior.

+3 for RamNode.

• +4 :)

• We have a few cheaper plans at Raptornode.com, But only the billing system is active at this time, until Monday when our main site is finished being coded.

• edited January 2013

123systems.net has a $10/yr 128MB and a $15/yr 192MB plan. I'm not recommending service, or vouching for performance, just simply reporting that they have such a plan.

• concerto49concerto49 Member
    edited January 2013

Cloud Shards is $16/year http://www.cloudshards.com/budgetvpshosting.php thanks!

• You should remove the monthly price from the first plan and put it on the yearly section.