Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GestionDBI - OpenVZ in NJ, LA, Atlanta, Miami, Canada, Netherlands and London from $6.35/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GestionDBI - OpenVZ in NJ, LA, Atlanta, Miami, Canada, Netherlands and London from $6.35/year

TrafficTraffic Member
edited February 2016 in General

The following post is approved by @jarland

I approached David to see if I could get some specific offers to offer people on my website and earn commission from, he gave me these and I'd like to share them with you guys here as well. To be clear I do earn a commission.

IMPORTANT: YOU WILL PAY IN CANADIAN DOLLARS

(PayPal will take care of the conversion to your own currency)

This means you will see a higher price, but it will be because GestionDBI uses Canadian Dollars instead of USD (United States Dollars). The price you see here is the equivalent in USD as of today, January 10.

1 CPU Core (Throttled CPU)
256 MB Dedicated RAM
Disk Space 5GB
1 Dedicated IPv4
IPv6 Subnet
250 GB Bandwidth on 1Gbps port
OpenVZ Technology

This package is not covered by our SLA program.

Price: $6.35 USD / year
Link: This package is currently out of stock
1 CPU Core (Throttled CPU)
768 MB Dedicated RAM
Disk Space 30GB
1 Dedicated IPv4
IPv6 Subnet
500 GB Bandwidth on 1Gbps port
OpenVZ Technology

This package is not covered by our SLA program.

Price: $11.29 USD / year
Link: http://gdbi.pw/vrtzgdbi2
1 CPU Core
1 GB Dedicated RAM
Disk Space 100GB
1 Dedicated IPv4
IPv6 Subnet
1 TB Bandwidth on 1Gbps port
OpenVZ Technology

Price: $3.53 USD / month
Price: $31.75 USD / year
Link: http://gdbi.pw/vrtzgdbi3

Node information

Xeon E3.

LSI Hard-Raid 10 with CVM

IPv6 Subnets

USA OVZ is /80,

MTL is /112 to /80,

EU and USA KVM /64

Datacenter information

Montreal, Canada = OVH BHS

New Jersey, USA = Dupont Fabros Picastaway

Atlanta, Miami, Dallas, Los Angeles, USA = Quadranet

Amsterdam, The Netherlands = Databarn AMS

London, UK = Virtus London

Payment Methods

PayPal

Stripe / Credit Card

Bitpay / Bitcoin

Cash / Bank Transfer

Comments

• How about KVM plans?

• I got one in London but it appears to be in Belarus.

• @ScienceOnline said:
    I got one in London but it appears to be in Belarus.

IP Geo location is probably incorrect..

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • @ATHK said:
    IP Geo location is probably incorrect..

I think so, mtr is ok

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@ScienceOnline said:
    I think so, mtr is ok

Submission to Maxmind have been done last week. We are waiting them to update their DB.

Regards, David

• @davidgestiondbi

Is there any way to get these prices without commission being paid to Traffic? I'd rather not have any of my money redirected to him.

• JoeMerit said: Is there any way to get these prices without commission being paid to Traffic? I'd rather not have any of my money redirected to him.

Possibly if you'd taken the non-drama route and asked that in private? He's not going to mug off @Traffic publicly (if at all) in his own thread is he, ffs.

@JoeMerit said:
    Is there any way to get these prices without commission being paid to Traffic? I'd rather not have any of my money redirected to him.

Unfortunately, the offer that @Traffic have decided to post here are exclusive to his VRTZ.net website. Sorry.

For our part, we have send out an email with a 40% off recurring on all our OpenVZ plans. This have been showed in the Cest Pit by @theroyalstudent. You can also view a copy of this promotion on our Twitter and Client Area homepage.

Regards, David

Thanked by 2TheLonely Traffic
  • Thanks for the heads up. I will go check out that 40% off coupon. There was some conduct that Traffic was engaged in back in August in a thread about Jlphost and ITnetworkhost that I don't agree with (appears the thread was tidied up a bit) and even if its just a small % I wouldn't want any of my money going to him.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@davidgestiondbi said:
    Regards, David

Seems that the 40% can't do this type of pricing like Traffic's Offer doing ! I don't have any problem with him :P

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • J1021J1021 Member
    edited January 2016

JoeMerit said: here was some conduct that Traffic was engaged in back in August in a thread about Jlphost and ITnetworkhost that I don't agree with (appears the thread was tidied up a bit)

Ar you referring to these posts?

This in mind, it's hard to understand why @davidgestiondbi would want such a scumbag representing his business.

@kcaj

First of all, he didn't represent our business but his own business.

Our official business representative here are: @bryan_gestiondbi, @Chris_gestiondbi, and of course myself.

We do not deny any customer to request a reseller account or exclusive package if they wish. With this, they can do wathever they want, as long they are respecting our ToS, AuP and contract if there is one between them and us.

Regards, David

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Can we not drama? No? Alright..... :(

Thanked by 3gestiondbi Traffic ATHK
  • rokokrokok Member
    edited January 2016

Don't have problem since its clearly stated he earn commissions,

But this is not offers by provider and posted on general and not sinking post its bit unfair. (edit: looks like its sinking now)

If this keep going, next time other provider just post hidden offers and ask someone to repost on LET. By this method maybe they can bypass 14 days restrictions too.

Thanked by 1hawc
  • JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran
    edited January 2016

kcaj said: Ar you referring to these posts?

yes, looks like a mixture of extortion, blackmail and threats. I wouldn't give him a single cent or knowingly do business with any provider that he benefits from.

I believe @traffic was permanently banned for that incident, although it seems like he was allowed back recently.

@rokok said:
    If this keep going, next time other provider just post hidden offers and ask someone to repost on LET. By this method maybe they can bypass 14 days restrictions too.

Mods and Admin contacted me and validate this before they approve this post.

@JoeMerit I'm sad for this, however, we tend to not judge people only by a forum action they make. He's a customer, and I have nothing to tell against him inside of our business, why would I judge him? I was not even aware of this post before Ishaq and Jarland contact me.

And even then, we got spammers, scammers, hackers customers from this forum everyday who keep our abuse team occupied and who are still active here and banned from our services. Should I mention their names? Clearly no.

You may like or dislike somebody, don't forget we are on the "Interwebs" and he have the right to promote his website. Personally, I disagree with some company here and I simply pass my way on them.

Anyway, sorry for the typo and this was my 2 cents on this day. :P

@Jarland, if you prefer, close this and let it sink? I hate drama too.

Regards, David

Thanked by 1Traffic
  • @davidgestiondbi : Maybe you could tell your affiliates to leave LowEndTalk alone. We already have you (and maybe your staff) posting offers here, do we really need more?

• So whatever happened to the previous thread, I didn't get my answer. So again, does the third plan (1GB) comes with SLA? @davidgestiondbi

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited January 2016

@JoeMerit said:
    davidgestiondbi : Maybe you could tell your affiliates to leave LowEndTalk alone. We already have you (and maybe your staff) posting offers here, do we really need more?

While I'm honored that your obsession with me is still healthy, I'm afraid you might as well keep out of my posts for your own mental health.

@JoeMerit said:
    extortion

I extorted a scammer to return the money to his victim. I don't know how any sane human can see this wrong.

@TheOnlyDK said:
    So whatever happened to the previous thread, I didn't get my answer. So again, does the third plan (1GB) comes with SLA? davidgestiondbi

Thank you. So, yes it's have the same SLA program as the Premium we sold on DeepNet Solutions.

For the thread, not sure. I receive a warning from LET due to your question, but got at 404 on it.

Regards, David

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • @JoeMerit said:
    davidgestiondbi : Maybe you could tell your affiliates to leave LowEndTalk alone. We already have you (and maybe your staff) posting offers here, do we really need more?

That's like asking anyone that colos not to post offers...

It's not up to the provider to police the way a client handles their business or sells the providers services. If the client obeys ToS then there's no issue.

What you're asking for is for David to babysit Traffic which is pretty low.

Thanked by 2gestiondbi Traffic
  • ATHK said: That's like asking anyone that colos not to post offers...

how is it like that at all? affiliates do not do billing, support or hosting. They are middle men, they post links.

• @JoeMerit said:

How isn't it like that? It's exactly what's happening here.. @Traffic is reselling services that's all. David even said so.

davidgestiondbi said: We do not deny any customer to request a reseller account or exclusive package if they wish. With this, they can do wathever they want, as long they are respecting our ToS, AuP and contract if there is one between them and us.

• any test ipv4 & ipv6 in london ?

• @add_iT said:
    any test ipv4 & ipv6 in london ?

London looking glass: http://lg-ldn.gdbi.pw/

Thanked by 2add_iT gestiondbi
  • @Traffic

1. How much do you charge for additional IPs?

2. What is the maximum limit of IPs per account?

3. Can any account holder (Shared, VPS, KVM, etc) can add extra IPs?

• BTW, your London test IP is having a packet loss issue!

I found 185.99.134.4 from http://lg-ldn.gdbi.pw

I tested it here twice and the results are terrible https://asm.ca.com/en/ping.php

• @colekata

I tested it using ping.pe (many locations), zero packet loss (except in Virtono, which always has packet loss on tests lately).

http://ping.pe/185.99.134.4

Also working fine from my side:

ping 185.99.134.4 -c 20
    PING 185.99.134.4 (185.99.134.4) 56(84) bytes of data.
    64 bytes from 185.99.134.4: icmp_seq=1 ttl=56 time=80.3 ms
    64 bytes from 185.99.134.4: icmp_seq=2 ttl=56 time=80.3 ms
    64 bytes from 185.99.134.4: icmp_seq=3 ttl=56 time=80.4 ms
    64 bytes from 185.99.134.4: icmp_seq=4 ttl=56 time=80.4 ms
    64 bytes from 185.99.134.4: icmp_seq=5 ttl=56 time=80.4 ms
    64 bytes from 185.99.134.4: icmp_seq=6 ttl=56 time=80.4 ms
    64 bytes from 185.99.134.4: icmp_seq=7 ttl=56 time=80.4 ms
    64 bytes from 185.99.134.4: icmp_seq=8 ttl=56 time=80.3 ms
    64 bytes from 185.99.134.4: icmp_seq=9 ttl=56 time=80.3 ms
    64 bytes from 185.99.134.4: icmp_seq=10 ttl=56 time=80.3 ms
    64 bytes from 185.99.134.4: icmp_seq=11 ttl=56 time=80.3 ms
    64 bytes from 185.99.134.4: icmp_seq=12 ttl=56 time=80.4 ms
    64 bytes from 185.99.134.4: icmp_seq=13 ttl=56 time=80.3 ms
    64 bytes from 185.99.134.4: icmp_seq=14 ttl=56 time=80.3 ms
    64 bytes from 185.99.134.4: icmp_seq=15 ttl=56 time=80.3 ms
    64 bytes from 185.99.134.4: icmp_seq=16 ttl=56 time=80.6 ms
    64 bytes from 185.99.134.4: icmp_seq=17 ttl=56 time=80.4 ms
    64 bytes from 185.99.134.4: icmp_seq=18 ttl=56 time=80.4 ms
    64 bytes from 185.99.134.4: icmp_seq=19 ttl=56 time=80.3 ms
    64 bytes from 185.99.134.4: icmp_seq=20 ttl=56 time=80.3 ms

--- 185.99.134.4 ping statistics ---
    20 packets transmitted, 20 received, 0% packet loss, time 19019ms
    rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 80.336/80.405/80.673/0.330 ms

Also let's ask @davidgestiondbi directly regarding the IPs.

• @Traffic said:
    colekata

I tested it using ping.pe (many locations), zero packet loss (except in Virtono, which always has packet loss on tests lately).

Did you try the link I gave here? Isn't that surprising?

Yes I agree ping.pe is showing good results.

• TrafficTraffic Member
    edited January 2016

@colekata said:
    Yes I agree ping.pe is showing good results.

I did try your link, but only their "China - Shanghai (cnsha02)" server showed packet loss (10%). And that is normal from China servers.

I will post here all the Looking Glasses so that everyone can check the network's quality is great.