Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostingBox | Black Friday Deals! | NL + US | OpenVZ + KVM | BIG Resource Bundles | Free Credit!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostingBox | Black Friday Deals! | NL + US | OpenVZ + KVM | BIG Resource Bundles | Free Credit!

17brownj17brownj Member, Host Rep

We have a very special offer for you today. HostingBox is a newly launched brand. We encourage your feedback as it will help us grow. HostingBox specializes in Shared/Reseller, VPS, and Dedicated Hosting. Our goal is to offer high quality products at a low end cost.

What are these resource pools? With these you are assigned a certain set of resources and you are allowed to create, scale, and destroy servers on demand.

Black Friday 6GB (OpenVZ)

• 6GB RAM
  • 150 GB Storage (Free 50GB Upgrade!)
  • 4TB Bandwidth (Free 1TB Upgrade!)
  • 6 vCores
  • 6 IPv4
  • Free 20Gbps DDoS protection in Dallas, TX

$18/quarter
Order Now in The Netherlands
Order Now in Dallas, TX
Order Now in Lenoir, NC

====================================
Black Friday 4GB (KVM)

• 4GB RAM
  • 100 GB Storage
  • 4TB Bandwidth
  • 4 vCores
  • 4 IPv4

$18/quarter
Order Now in Lenoir, NC

Black Friday 250GB (Storage KVM)

• 1GB RAM
  • 250 GB Storage
  • 1TB Bandwidth
  • 2 vCores
  • 1 IPv4

$7/month
Order Now in Lenoir, NC

Black Friday 1GB yearly (OpenVZ)

• 1GB RAM
  • 25 GB Storage
  • 750GB Bandwidth
  • 4 vCores
  • 1 IPv4

$12/year
Order Now

Black Friday 2GB yearly (OpenVZ)

• 2GB RAM
  • 50 GB Storage
  • 1.5TB Bandwidth
  • 4 vCores
  • 1 IPv4

$24/year
Order Now

Black Friday 3GB yearly (OpenVZ)

• 3GB RAM
  • 75 GB Storage
  • 3TB Bandwidth
  • 4 vCores
  • 2 IPv4

$36/year
Order Now

Black Friday 4GB yearly (OpenVZ)

• 4GB RAM
  • 100 GB Storage
  • 3.5TB Bandwidth
  • 4 vCores
  • 2 IPv4

$48/year
Order Now

And if the deals above weren't enough for you we're offering free credit. Whatever you deposit we'll match it! Example: Deposit $20 we'll give you $20 for a total of $40!

Need something custom? Submit a ticket https://hostingbox.us/manage/index.php?/tickets/new/

Payment Methods:
PayPal
Credit Card
Bitcoin

Thanked by 2d2itsme Pipa

Comments

• Is it possible to buy a resource bundle but use the resources across locations? I'm really interested, but only if I can split across locations.

• 17brownj17brownj Member, Host Rep

@amhoab said:
    Is it possible to buy a resource bundle but use the resources across locations? I'm really interested, but only if I can split across locations.

This feature isnt quit ready but we are working on it. If you shoot me a pm or ticket I might have a temporary work around for you until the feature is ready. Once it is everyone will have access to all the locations.

• @17brownj - The Black Friday 2015: LET 4GB KVM shows as $7 a month or $75 a year in the cart. There is no $18/quarter option as shown in your offer above, What am I missing? :(

• test ip?

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Possible to add funds first then with the credits (Deposited + Extra) buy one of these boxes ?? :P

• any looking glass or some kind of benchmark. and what above said. can it be done like that?

edited November 2015

@FrankZ said:
    17brownj - The Black Friday 2015: LET 4GB KVM shows as $7 a month or $75 a year in the cart. There is no $18/quarter option as shown in your offer above, What am I missing? :(

Should show up now.

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Possible to add funds first then with the credits (Deposited + Extra) buy one of these boxes ?? :P

You have to have an active order with us first to be able to deposit funds. Which if you have the free DNS we offer that would work.

@utama said:
    any looking glass or some kind of benchmark. and what above said. can it be done like that?

http://dal-lg.hostingbox.us
    http://nc-lg.hostingbox.us

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • iwaswrongonceiwaswrongonce Member
    edited November 2015

Just ordered the 1GB yearly and I only have 1 core. I would stay away from these guys. Already have a feeling they are going to be a headache.

*EDIT* Well they fixed it quickly.

@iwaswrongonce said:
    Just ordered the 1GB yearly and I only have 1 core. I would stay away from these guys. Already have a feeling they are going to be a headache.

*EDIT* Well they fixed it quickly.

Sorry about that. I'm glad it was resolved quickly. There was a misconfiguration on our side which has been fixed for new orders.

• active8active8 Member
    edited November 2015

How long it gonna takes to provision orders ?
    Is it done manually ?

Just send you a message about the bandwith/storage manner

@active8 said:
    How long it gonna takes to provision orders ?
    Is it done manually ?

Just send you a message about the bandwith/storage manner

Answered via Ticket.

• nductivnductiv Member
    edited November 2015

Provisioned instantly - 2g in Lenoir. 4 cores E5620, Cachefly download 55.7M/s, clean IP (non-owned), answered a tech ticket in about 2 min. Their website is still a bit shaky, some 404s and no Knowledgebase, no adult content allowed, no file download/streaming servers.

At $12/yr for 2G plus 1G swap, 4 cores, and 50G storage... not a huge risk if the AUP fits your usage needs.

To get the $12 price (half price on any package), first create a login on their site, then buy the $0 DNS package, then in another browser tab, follow the links in their original LET post for the package you want to make sure it's still in-stock, then back in your first browser tab deposit 50% of the cost of your package (it should be automagically doubled), then back to the browser tab with the in-stock package - go through checkout (you should have enough credit to complete the purchase.)

Right now, the VPS is pretty responsive. Let's see how things pan out as the machine fills up.

• Hey there,

I was going to signup for the 6GB resource , the bandwidth is showing as 2TB and not 4TB in the order details?
    Can this be resolved !

Cheers!

@bajan said:
    Hey there,

I was going to signup for the 6GB resource , the bandwidth is showing as 2TB and not 4TB in the order details?
    Can this be resolved !

Cheers!

Should be correct now. Thanks for pointing that out.

• PipaPipa Member, Host Rep

Hey there!

Yesterday ordered (and paid) 6G in NL, still no action "Pending", how long time should this order take? And yes, Bandwitch was also 2T, fix please =)

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited November 2015

@17brownj said:

In order to experience your strength !The old contract can be moved to new locations? I want you to help me move to Dallas?

Invoice #132 #131

@Pipa said:
    Hey there!

Yesterday ordered (and paid) 6G in NL, still no action "Pending", how long time should this order take? And yes, Bandwitch was also 2T, fix please =)

Hi could you submit a ticket with your order # and I can take a look into it for you.

• Where the Netherlands DC?

@17brownj said:
    Hi could you submit a ticket with your order # and I can take a look into it for you.

Done! #156516

Thanks in advance!

• @17brownj said:

Ticket Created! #573160

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited November 2015

@17brownj said:

very cool

I'm sorry ~ I have been in Dallas

• snapshots?

@Straykat said:
    snapshots?

Not yet unfortunately.

• I just submit a ticket (#483840) with order number (#396). About three hours after payment and the order is still "Pending"..

• @17brownj Any looking glass or test IP for the Netherlands? Thank you.

• @ikanpar1 said:
    I just submit a ticket (#483840) with order number (#396). About three hours after payment and the order is still "Pending"..

It's finally on now. So far so good.

• Send you a message regarding your Dallas location.

• active8active8 Member
    edited December 2015

It takes ages to provision the order i made on November 28 !
    Already made some complaints by ticket but i only get:

Hello,

I will have senior admin to assist you further regarding this.

Thank You

Ticket nr :#351620
    @17brownj

active8 said: active8

Same sh. here =(

• Such slow support... do you really expect to wait more than 3days just to get a custom ISO mounted...