Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Google Drive Space
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Google Drive Space

Is there way to get more than 15GB in google drive ? like promotion or something

thanks in advance

Comments

• GoatSellerGoatSeller Member
    edited November 2015
  • Buy a chromebook, they come with 100G for 2 years. Some phones also have a similar offer. Moto G gave 50G for 3 years but now that google has sold Motorola I'm not sure. Nexus phones and tablets are also likely to have some.

• of c but i was looking free like promo
    thanks for reply

• smansman Member
    edited November 2015

They had a thing awhile ago where if you went through the security settings on your account and checked some boxes you got an extra 2GB. I think that promo is long gone though.

• Use Google for Work you'll get unlimited storage. (per user 2€/m)

• Die_Quelle said: Use Google for Work you'll get unlimited storage. (per user 2€/m)

Requires 5 accounts+ however.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@Die_Quelle said:
    Use Google for Work you'll get unlimited storage. (per user 2€/m)

He is looking for a free promo

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

I have managed to get 50GB of additional google drive space for lifetime, I can't remember what code or promotion had in past but my google drive is now 65GB for last 5 years.

• @WebProject said:
    I have managed to get 50GB of additional google drive space for lifetime, I can't remember what code or promotion had in past but my google drive is now 65GB for last 5 years.

wow

• Work at Google, you'll get unlimited ;)

• rokok said: Work at Google, you'll get unlimited ;)

Just 10TB actually, and you'll have to sign a pretty far going waiver for any data you store on it.

• With google drive no but you can get this in

https://mega.nz/ (50GB FREE)

box.com (10GB FREE)

dropbox (2GB FREE)

onedrive (5GB FREE)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Anyone here already uploaded more than 50gb to their free acc? Saw someone on 4chan some time ago who stated he uploaded 360gb on the free plan. Their Storage indicator even said something like 6xx% of 50gb used.

• With all the discussion about them I wouldn't trust them that much with my personal data. To share some files you can for sure use them, but since it's not clear who owns them (NZ government, chinese company), I wouldn't take my personal data there.

Thanked by 2Rhys netomx
  • There is a way actually.
    I know a way to get unlimited Google Drive space for free. That way is good for other things as well.
    Unfortunately I can't reveal it here:
    1. Because it will definitely get abused (and I might also lose it) .
    2. Because I want to make some beer money out of it.
    I can sell it to you for 3$ through PayPal. Success guaranteed.

• @farsighter said:
    There is a way actually.
    I know a way to get unlimited Google Drive space for free. That way is good for other things as well.
    Unfortunately I can't reveal it here:
    1. Because it will definitely get abused (and I might also lose it) .
    2. Because I want to make some beer money out of it.
    I can sell it to you for 3$ through PayPal. Success guaranteed.

But wouldn't 3$ encourage a lot of users to buy it and you would still lose the method because it would be semi-public?
    With the space I use at them for 8€/m I feel like I already abuse them or atleast use a lot more than the usual unlimited user, so I'll stick to the 8€/m.

• @tr1cky said:
    With the space I use at them for 8€/m I feel like I already abuse them or atleast use a lot more than the usual unlimited user, so I'll stick to the 8€/m.

I won't sell to just everyone who's willing to pay, and not to more than 2-3 people anyway (if there's such interest to begin with).
    I believe people won't risk ruining it for themselves by publishing it (online or offline) . I've already got hundreds of GBs of past promos from other free clouds (which are far from being full) so I guess life is full of calculated risks and this is one of them :)

• @Termin said:

Thats awesome for life?

• @Die_Quelle said:
    Use Google for Work you'll get unlimited storage. (per user 2€/m)

Is this Europe pricing or something? It is 10USD/m per user for me.

• @Frecyboy @tr1cky

yeah i i do fear but encrypted backups sure why not i store them in multiple places

@tr1cky Welcome back man :)

Thanked by 1tr1cky
  • @farsighter .edu account, I guess?

Thanked by 2netomx Droidzone
  • farsighterfarsighter Member
    edited November 2015

@cassa said:
    farsighter .edu account, I guess?

Sorry @cassa I won't hint anything about method in public.

• @Setsura said:
    Is this Europe pricing or something? It is 10USD/m per user for me.

yeah. youre right, my fault.

• @Die_Quelle said:
    yeah. youre right, my fault.

Lame, was going to go make a European Google account to get that pricing lol.

• farsighter said: I know a way to get unlimited Google Drive space for free.

show us a proof.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • @Frecyboy said:
    Anyone here already uploaded more than 50gb to their free acc? Saw someone on 4chan some time ago who stated he uploaded 360gb on the free plan. Their Storage indicator even said something like 6xx% of 50gb used.

I did making use of a high speed local connection . I uploaded crap there. Abandoned that account despite their warnings of how much data Ive uled.,

• You can try to help Google Maps by correct location, add more, write review and take picture of the place you visit, you will reward 1TB of Google Drive for 2 years when you get to level 4.

Thanked by 2dedicados mehargags
  • i need it

141.9 GB (13%) of 1,024 GB used

• with the speed of my internet , uploading files is a real pain ...

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • I will give 1 year using google drive unlimited space for 10 members message me quickly.