Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alternative of axigen?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Alternative of axigen?

Any appropriate free alternative for axigenmail? I liked the free licensed version with 10 email IDs. But there is no option to add 1 or 2 extra email IDs as licensing starts with 100 email IDs! around 200+ euros I guess.

Or is there any other cheaper alternative which provides similar UX?

Comments

• cassacassa Member
    edited November 2015

iRedMail + Open-Xchange?

• Mailcow?

• Hivemail?

• @jeromeza said:
    Mailcow?

+1 for mailcow

• Mailcow uses roundcube right? I m not sure whether that can come as part as axigen mails UX

• Zimbra + Zpush for mobile works pretty well. But it does eat RAM for breakfast.

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • dragon2611 said: Zimbra + Zpush for mobile works pretty well. But it does eat RAM for breakfast.

I have about 200 users working really fast in a VPS with 6GBs of RAM and 150GBs disk.

• smalletsmallet Member
    edited November 2015

The best/lightest webmail UI I came across - Afterlogic Webmail. Should work with any mailserver supporting IMAP/SMTP. Might have to implement custom scripts for password change and other things though.

http://www.afterlogic.org/webmail-lite

• @KeyJey said:
    I have about 200 users working really fast in a VPS with 6GBs of RAM and 150GBs disk.

I gave up and moved to hosted after having a Hdd problem (Was the raid controller in the server playing up), didn't lose data/mail (It queued up in the spam filtering provider) but because of having a dayjob it took me longer than I'd have liked to get everything back to normal.