Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AlphaRacks - decent products and services for a low price!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AlphaRacks - decent products and services for a low price!

Got a server here, server performance is decent on the first day (instant deployment), and was on the QuadraNet network with really good speeds, but the entire server was down a day afterwards. After contacting support, I was told that my server was down for migration, and in about 12 hours(?), I received a ticket response with a new IP address.

I logged back into the server, the specs have changed, and the new IP was on AlphaRacks' block of IP addresses. The server is still rather fast, but the network speed has decreased quite alot:

root@cityofangels:~# ./speedtest-cli
Retrieving speedtest.net configuration...
Retrieving speedtest.net server list...
Testing from Zeniva LLC (107.181.xxx.xx)...
Selecting best server based on latency...
Hosted by Atlantic Metro (Los Angeles, CA) [21.15 km]: 10.986 ms
Testing download speed........................................
Download: 456.10 Mbit/s
Testing upload speed..................................................
Upload: 127.07 Mbit/s
root@cityofangels:~#

There wasn't an IPv6 address/block provided with the server, so I had to request for one. Their first attempt did not work (timeout) when they told me to try it, I told them about it and they promptly added it to the server, working properly this time :)

For $1.50/month (12-mth term), this server is absolutely worth it, and my experience with the support staff (fast responses etc) is why they will continue having my business until I'm gone ^^

They don't actually seem to be as bad as they were mentioned here... so yeah, worth giving a try.