Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IgniteServers rude support and account deleted with no refund :(
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IgniteServers rude support and account deleted with no refund :(

I paid for server from igniteservers and he closed my account with no explanation. Please be aware when choose this provider, service is not 100%!

Thanked by 1saderhassan

Comments

• So.. What did you do? Abuse the service?

• Applicant? haha

• @joodle said:
    So.. What did you do? Abuse the service?

Service did not get activated. Does this provider dislike the chinese users? :(

• They are shit i have had issues too, like most hosts on this forum.

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • I have product in @BuyVM without issue

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • saderhassan said: They are shit i have had issues too, like most hosts on this forum.

So.. Almost every host that is active on LET is shit?

• joodle said: So.. Almost every host that is active on LET is shit?

Well maybe besides BuyVM yes!

• BuyVM said: Well maybe besides BuyVM yes!

saderhassan said: like most hosts on this forum.

Most hosts on this forum are either really good and reputable hosts (e.g. inceptionhosting, drserver, ramnode, hostus, delimiter and lot of others) or hosts that give a decent try to build a stable and good hosting service.
    Yes, there are some kiddies or bad providers here, but they are not the majority and quick enough, the community finds them and revealing them.
    Also, I would be very suspicious with "posters" that register themselves here just to bash a provider, or with all of the people that make a generic statement like yours.

• Sad to see the post but in my experience they refunded me promptly upon cancelling the order.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@saderhassan said:
    They are shit i have had issues too, like most hosts on this forum.

First post.

@i326460 said:
    Well maybe besides BuyVM yes!

First post besides a thread which looks like it was deleted because it isn't there when I look for it.

Interesting. Continue :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Jar said: First post.

Last post.

Jar said: First post besides a thread which looks like it was deleted because it isn't there when I look for it.

Last post because he's a spammer.

• yay! spammers' haven

• Huh really whats the email im sure there is a reason, we would not suspend for no reason. Thanks for quoting me in this @wynch

• @deepreflect said:
    I paid for server from igniteservers and he closed my account with no explanation. Please be aware when choose this provider, service is not 100%!

I just cant believe the rude support my agents are very nice, also can you pm me the order #, transaction #, ticket # etc so i can look this accusation up.

Thanks

Kindest Regards

Kalon Benton

• IgniteServers said: my agents

are they in house or "off shore" support?

• @namhuy said:

US citizen support team and I know them personally and their not rude. Also personally trained by myself and I oversee all chats so if their was a problem I would of stepped in which is why I'm finding it hard to figure out the actual problem here.

• please post some screenshots of tickets and chats... and if all hosts are not good over here then wtf are u doing here?

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited November 2015

@IgniteServers said:
    and I oversee all chats so

So in other words, it's just you a one man show. Or should I say man pretending to a woman show.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • ATHK said: a one man show

What, a VPS hosting business run by some guy? Next thing you'll be telling me ice cream trucks are one man shows, too ...

Thanked by 3MikeA ehab Ole_Juul
  • @singsing said:
    What, a VPS hosting business run by some guy? Next thing you'll be telling me ice cream trucks are one man shows, too ...

You're pretty daft aren't you.

• tehdantehdan Member
    edited November 2015

@jvnadr said:
    Also, I would be very suspicious with "posters" that register themselves here just to bash a provider, or with all of the people that make a generic statement like yours.

I agree - however is there a single established LET member with (paid for) service from this guy?

• ATHK said: So in other words, it's just you a one man show. Or should I say man pretending to a woman show.

well it's not a single man show, we have very good team that and have individual departments to take care of, our core team Kalon,Megan and me oversees all operations in addition with our departments as well.

@deepreflect if you have any problem with our support let us know in a proper way, include your #ticket number, PM me your email ID you have with us, we will look into the matter.

Thanked by 1IgniteServers
  • Hello guys, sorry to disturb some trolls above. I just post to hilight this issue to lowendtalk when buying the product from igniteservers. All hosts on LET is NOT bad, many good and always give chance to smaller and new providers I see on the forum to check out new offers and check new service.

I want to resolve this quickly so which is the boss or who can I email to report to the boss?

Thank u @qq7119 to translate & help for me

• 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited November 2015

@deepreflect said:
    I want to resolve this quickly so which is the boss or who can I email to report to the boss?

@IgniteServers runs it.

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited November 2015

An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later

Node fails to around 24 hours has not been restored, their service fairly promptly, but not proactive notification

Now the network environment, everyone should learn to be tolerant

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited November 2015

@qq7119 said:
    Now the network environment, everyone should learn to be tolerant

If your VM is not working then it would be nice to know which node it is, you would get better support letting us know via igniteser ers than letting us know via let.

Thanks

Kalon Benton

edited November 2015

@deepreflect said:
    Hello guys, sorry to disturb some trolls above. I just post to hilight this issue to lowendtalk when buying the product from igniteservers. All hosts on LET is NOT bad, many good and always give chance to smaller and new providers I see on the forum to check out new offers and check new service.

Thank u qq7119 to translate & help for me

As i said previously in the chat you can pm me any problems you have and I can take care of them or throw in a support ticket or comtact live chat or email. We have so many public ways to contact us yet you still have not taken the time to do any of them but your responding on let, you have yet to receive a pm or anything.

• @tehdan said:

Actually their are quite a few all of my clients information is private if they would like to acknowledge this they can.

edited November 2015

@ATHK said:
    So in other words, it's just you a one man show. Or should I say man pretending to a woman show.

Actually your wrong we have a full team of highly trained professionals who keep igniteservers up and running 24/7 not just myself as my CTO posted above, thanks.

Kalon Benton

This discussion has been closed.