Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is ZinckCPanel is Good for Managing VPS ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is ZinckCPanel is Good for Managing VPS ?

Hi,

i came across to Zincksoft.com, they have there Control Panel for Managing VPS or any Linux Servers, and it is very Cheap for just $17 one time fee for one server.

http://zincksoft.com/linux-web-hosting-control-panel.html

did anyone checked it or know about this ? can you guys provide me suggestion do i use this for my VPS, is it good ?

any suggestions or help will be good.

Comments

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Seems to use Ioncube. That in and of itself is enough reason to stay clear of it.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@joepie91 said:
    Seems to use Ioncube. That in and of itself is enough reason to stay clear of it.

Disagree

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2015

Hosting control panels are such big risks. Nothing wrong with wanting to protect your product but encoding source also comes across as hiding it's flaws.

Even cpanel source is wide open, it's just so much perl that no one wants to copy it lol

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2015

@shovenose said:
    Disagree

Because? Obfuscators prevent audits, and that is a major issue.

EDIT: Let's not go through this entire discussion again. The arguments are right here, onwards.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • no seems it's not installed with ioncube

• sinsin Member
    edited November 2015

I wouldn't use any control panel that hasn't been tested for a good period of time by lots of people. Cpanel, DirectAdmin, Webmin/Virtualmin, and VestaCP would be the only ones I would use if I used a control panel. There's also ISPConfig and Ajenti but I haven't personally used those enough.