Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feedback & Suggestions
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Feedback & Suggestions

mpkossenmpkossen Member
edited February 2016 in General

It's back!

After having tried several other things to make this work better (and them all failing for one reason or another) I've decided to let the Feedback & Suggestions thread return.

Couple of things I'd like to mentioned what this thread is about and what it's for:

• You can put in any suggestions here for proposed improvements to LowEndTalk and/or LowEndBox. Please stick to serious and actionable suggestions!
  • You can give feedback on things that have changed or are happening on a level that we can control (i.e. your slow connection is not something we can fix for you).
  • You can report bugs or strange software behavior.
  • Feedback and suggestions are just that; posting them here does not guarantee we are going to act on them. If we're going to act on them we'll discuss them with the Community Advisers; simple bugs will likely be fixed without discussing them first.

Here are some examples:

• [GOOD] "I'd like to see the "minion" plugin return because that was cool!"
  • [BAD] "Ban Provider X because I think they're shit!"
  • [GOOD] "That recent change you made is not having the best effect, I think."
  • [BAD] "User X is a wanker, why don't you make fun of him in your next tutorial."

Well, I think you get the point :-)

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Comments