Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[LIMITED STOCK] £2.58/m 512mb | £4.52/m 1gb | 256mb £9.69/y | 64mb £8.50/y - Enfield, London
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[LIMITED STOCK] £2.58/m 512mb | £4.52/m 1gb | 256mb £9.69/y | 64mb £8.50/y - Enfield, London

quadhostquadhost Member
edited October 2015 in Offers

View Low End Offers

We are pleased to announce our public opening of our London location.

Enfield, London

Yearly

LET-LDN-64

50 available

£8.50/y

1 Core

64mb RAM

10gb RAID Disk

200gb/m Bandwidth

Gigabit Port

1 IPv4 & /64 IPv6

Order

LET-LDN-256

75 available

£9.69/y

1 Core

256mb RAM

10gb RAID Disk

250gb/m Bandwidth

Gigabit Port

1 IPv4 & /64 IPv6

Order

Monthly

LET-LDN-512

30 available

£2.58/m

1 Core

512mb RAM

25gb RAID Disk

400gb/m Bandwidth

Gigabit Port

1 IPv4 & /64 IPv6

Order

LET-LDN-1024

15 available

£4.52/m

2 Cores

1gb RAM

60gb RAID Disk

800gb/m Bandwidth

Gigabit Port

1 IPv4 & /64 IPv6

Order

For a test IP feel free to open a ticket.

24/7 Support

We have a 24/7 support team and UK based telephone support to assist you with any issues you may have.

Something else, maybe?

From KVM Storage Servers to Dedicated Core VPS. We offer a range of different hosting and server solutions in addition to development and update services from a variety of different locations.

For more information about us or our services feel free to get in touch.

Templates

We have an array of templates in our VM portal aside from those on our order form.
See something you want loading? Let us know and we will see if we can arrange it.

Billing/Pricing

Initial purchases may be manually reviewed prior to provisioning, otherwise automated; (<90s typically). All prices exclude VAT. We invoice in GBP.
Residents in the EU will be charged MOSS, if you have a EU VAT ID then your charge will be removed. Prices meet $7/m requirements as of 14:31UTC 10/19/2015. PayPal is enabled for this product range; we also can accept Bank Transfer for existing customers.

QuadHost Ltd. is registered in England & Wales. Company registration & address can be found in our billing portal.

Comments

• A Low-end plan in the UK?

Not Maidstone or Hampshire?

In a DC that's just across the road from a TRU that usually has plentiful stock of new Masterpiece Transformers?

Sold.

Don't suppose you can knock me up a custom plan with just 64MB RAM? Happy to pay the same asking as the 256MB plan.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Why the Logo is holding Google Chrome Logo ?? ;)

• quadhost said: All prices exclude VAT.

why? am sure you sell to more consumers than businesses

• TarZZ92 said:

To attract Jonny Foreigner?

• Nekki said: To attract Jonny Foreigner?

still am sure they attract UK consumers, ASA made this practice clear some years ago, it's wrong and is misleading.

• i never understood why hetzner included vat, myself. they finally changed that many months ago, but for a long while there it made their prices look inflated vs their competitors (that didnt include VAT).

majority of sales probably aren't in euros

• TarZZ92 said: still am sure they attract UK consumers, ASA made this practice clear some years ago, it's wrong and is misleading.

I may be misunderstanding this, but as the actual rate of tax will vary from country to country, I believe it is sufficient to display the rate at checkout, so long as the advertiser makes it clear the prices are exclusive of said tax.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • quadhostquadhost Member
    edited October 2015

@Nekki said:

Don't suppose you can knock me up a custom plan with just 64MB RAM? Happy to pay the same asking as the 256MB plan.

But that wouldn't be fair, its not much of a saving but it is better than none!

LET-LDN-64 ~ https://quadhost.net/account/cart.php?a=add&pid=47 - limited stock.

TarZZ92 said: adhost said: All prices exclude VAT.

>

Our core business is managed web solutions and hosting to UK businesses, we are mainly B2B.

@TarZZ92 said:
    still am sure they attract UK consumers, ASA made this practice clear some years ago, it's wrong and is misleading.

As we cater to UK and international clients some do pay VAT and some do not. The VAT rate also changes depending on the clients location. Once you click through and enter your details any VAT charges will be updated. With MOSS in the EU it is easier to display ex VAT as then the client knows what their local VAT rate or exemption may be. @Nekki pretty much summed it up.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • quadhost said: But that wouldn't be fair, its not much of a saving but it is better than none!

LET-LDN-64 ~ https://quadhost.net/account/cart.php?a=add&pid=47 - limited stock.

Much appreciated - ordered!

Thanked by 1quadhost
  • @Nekki said:
    Much appreciated - ordered!

Thanks for your order, feel free to open a ticket if there is anything else we can do for you.

• cjdcjd Member

What happens if you go over bandwidth? Seems a bit lower than most hosts? Prices are good though so will probably snap one up.

• What kind of virtualization is used? Can I have a test IP sent to a pm?

• @cjd said:
    What happens if you go over bandwidth? Seems a bit lower than most hosts? Prices are good though so will probably snap one up.

Generally in our experience the vast number of clients come nowhere near their bandwidth limits so we dropped them to a more reasonable figure for our non-unmetered offers.

We would warn as you came close to the limit then typically suspend however we can offer additional bandwidth or throttling to the instance if that is of interest.

@camarg said:
    What kind of virtualization is used? Can I have a test IP sent to a pm?

For these offers OpenVZ. KVM is due to launch in the UK shortly. I will PM you a test IP to traceroute/ping now.

• Do you accept Bitcoins? Thanks.

• @Anna_Parker said:
    Do you accept Bitcoins? Thanks.

Not at this time, our accounts team are working to add it in.

• quadhostquadhost Member
    edited December 2015

@Anna_Parker said:
    Do you accept Bitcoins? Thanks.

BitCoin is now accepted - https://quadhost.net/news-articles/bitcoin-now-accepted/

Thanked by 1Anna_Parker