Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announce our /24 ips and two servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Announce our /24 ips and two servers

Hi

Our company needs a provider for two servers, one with 64GB ram and the other with 1TB RAID HD space.

You will announce our /24 ip address and route it to our machines. Additionally every server will have one ip address out of our range (only for remote access). Servers are used for DNS and some hosting services and VPS.

¿any offer?

Specify the location of datacenter and monthly cost + installation.

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Would EU be an option for you? If so, let me know.

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited October 2015

Two crocodiles were flying, one was orange, the other turned left.

• We can do this for you, send me a PM with tthe full specifications and I'll send you a price :-)

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@cloudpro said:
    Hi

Our company needs a provider for two servers, one with 64GB ram and the other with 1TB RAID HD space.

You will announce our /24 ip address and route it to our machines. Additionally every server will have one ip address out of our range (only for remote access). Servers are used for DNS and some hosting services and VPS.

¿any offer?

Specify the location of datacenter and monthly cost + installation.

Contact zare.co.uk im sure they will be happy to do this for you.

Thanked by 1Zare
  • ZareZare Member, Host Rep

Hi,

We can announce any size ranges straight to your servers, they will also benefit from our free DDoS protection of up to 600Gbps.

Come onto our website https://zare.co.uk and chat on Live Support or email me at [email protected]

I'm sure we can sort something for you.

• Anyone can provide two servers in Hong Kong or Asia?

• @cloudpro said:
    Anyone can provide two servers in Hong Kong or Asia?

@AlexanderM can help with HK.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

Hello there,

If you are within RIPE's range, we can announce your IP subnet completely free of charge.

Please contact us here for more details: https://www.hetnix.com/contact-us.xml

Thank you.

Thanked by 1Admiral_Awesome
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Zare said:
    Hi,

We can announce any size ranges straight to your servers, they will also benefit from our free DDoS protection of up to 600Gbps.

Come onto our website https://zare.co.uk and chat on Live Support or email me at [email protected]

I'm sure we can sort something for you.

What if I order a VPS, can you announce an IPv6 subnet?

• ZareZare Member, Host Rep

Unfortunately you need a minimum of a dedicated server and a /24 IPv4 subnet.

• We could announce your IP's from our routers in THN and SOV, and give you carrier and route diverse fibre back to your servers, which would be hosted in Cheltenham, UK.

[email protected] to discuss.

• We could do it in US?

• Can you?

• We can provide 2 Servers in Los Angeles, each at $49.00 with the discount code "lowend1095" we can announce your range and assign Ip to your servers with a LOA and swip, you just need to order the servers and put the request in the notes and our tech support staff will contact you for the announcement- Each server will come with 1 usuable IP. for questions contact [email protected] We are Los Angeles based with excellent service to Asia. Each server is dual quad core with 24 Gb of RAM and comes with 100 Mbps unmetered

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

What location are you looking for ?

We would be happy to help in London, UK.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2015

MrGeneral said: What if I order a VPS, can you announce an IPv6 subnet?

We can @MrGeneral and we are much closer to the 'London Core' : )

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Clouvider said:

Damn great, will contact you soon. :)

• winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep

@cloudpro. If you need Singapore location, we might have a deal for you.