Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows 7 32bit Template for Kimsufi server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows 7 32bit Template for Kimsufi server

Hi,

I have made a template for Kimsufi through 2 tutorials on google.
But i failed because my Template was stopped at Windows loading and restart by it self. It is a circle. Anyone know that problem?

Install a template Windows -> Turn on RDP Service and disable recovery mode -> Build Template and restore it in rescue mode.

That is my way and i failed.

Thank you

Comments

• Hello, because Kimsufi doesn't have IPMI/KVM, how do you know your template stopped at windows loading and restart by itself?
    Is your template unattended? Does it have correct network driver?

PS: "2 tutorials on google" is not a good way to describe your problem

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Try using qemu

• I thought @joodle has some tutorials and a working template that you can use directly?

I tried to use that a while ago on KS-1, worked like a charm

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

GM2015 said: edited my bullshit.

thanks for you kindness sincerity

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @supick said:
    Hello, because Kimsufi doesn't have IPMI/KVM, how do you know your template stopped at windows loading and restart by itself?
    Is your template unattended? Does it have correct network driver?

PS: "2 tutorials on google" is not a good way to describe your problem

Very easy to review. Create new VPS and try to replace template to that VPS with addition IPv4.
    You will see why your template didnt work

• ggsmarket said: Very easy to review. Create new VPS and try to replace template to that VPS with addition IPv4. You will see why your template didnt work

Not sure this is correct way or not because of different hardware.
    I made template for my own dedi, template with correct drivers and unattended should work :)

• @supick said:

Did you install on Win7 32bit ? I tried to follow his tutorial and try to make 64bit.
    They were failed

• Windows 2008 R2 64 bit works, Windows 7: I don't remember because I only use it for a short time

• @supick said:
    Windows 2008 R2 64 bit works, Windows 7: I don't remember because I only use it for a short time

Do you have an email ? Please help me ;)

• I'm sorry, I'm not often online :-s

• Please help me, i will pay for that fee :(