Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Vbulletin or Xenforo or IPS License...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Vbulletin or Xenforo or IPS License...

Hello,

If someone have an extra license of Vbulletin or Xenforo or IPS forum please PM me the price?

Thank you

Comments

• Why not buy from developers?

• @TheKiller said:
    Why not buy from developers?

Used license cost half the price of new license

• There is a site called secondhandlicense or something like that just google it.

• search admin talk and digital point.you will get many posts selling licenses

• I've heard about ESEL/Extralicense. I haven't tried it out yet so don't blame me if you are scammed :)

• @doghouch said:
    I've heard about ESEL/Extralicense. I haven't tried it out yet so don't blame me if you are scammed :)

I did one transaction there and everything went smooth but I heard of others who were scammed.

• If you are looking to setup a forum, try out Discourse. It's the software that powers Stackoverflow, so definitely production ready.

The recommended install is through a Docker image. Scripts are also available to import content from Vanilla/vBulletin/phpBB.

Thanked by 1mgilang
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

I have an IPS license from a long, time long time ago that was renewed for support a little while back. I suppose if you're interested in it I can let it go at a fair price and you won't get scammed in the process. A lot of people who sell licenses are not original owners and you get screwed over in the end.