Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where can I get cheapest WHMCS external license?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where can I get cheapest WHMCS external license?

agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

How to get the cheapest WHMCS external license possible?

Comments

• @Jonchun said:
    From WHMCS.

https://www.whmcs.com

Correct. There aren't any external WHMCS resellers anymore.

• AustinSHAustinSH Member
    edited October 2015

Well at Host Dark, you get our WHMCS licenses 50% off for the first month or 25% off recurring (currently 15 - branding 18 - No Branding) also, you get that license free with a few of our promotions.

Thanked by 1agentmishra
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@fanta8897 said:
    Well at Host Dark, you get our WHMCS licenses 50% off (currently 15 - branding 18 - No Branding) also, you get that license free with a few of our promotions.

are you talking about external license

edited October 2015

The coupon for the licenses are 50ONE one time 50% off or JOIN for 25% off recurring and you can ask our support for more information via live chat :)

Thanked by 1agentmishra

@fanta8897 said:
    The coupon for the licenses are 50ONE and you can ask our support for more information via live chat :)

any good offer for your vps's, i mean can you compete or beat crissic(now quadranet) 2gb offer, if you can...

@fanta8897 said:
    The coupon for the licenses are 50ONE and you can ask our support for more information via live chat :)

this coupon code is onetime off...

• Yes, we offer external licenses, also, the coupon code 50ONE is one time, JOIN is 25% off and its recurring. We do have price match offers depending on the provider, so if you ask our chat about quadranet we may be able to price match :)

• WHTWHT Member

@fanta8897 said:
    Yes, we offer external licenses

How you can offer external licenses when you are not allowed from whmcs?
    Am reporting you.

• https://www.whmcs.com/resellers/
    They state the following:
    You may only sell licenses to your own hosting/dedicated customers
    The licenses we offer are strictly for our own customers. We do not offer WHMCS as a stand-a-lone product.

• @fanta8897 said:
    The licenses we offer are strictly for our own customers. We do not offer WHMCS as a stand-a-lone product.

Then it's not external license.

edited October 2015

@DalComp said:
    Then it's not external license.

Ah, I thought the external meant that an external company offers WHMCS, which is what we do. My apologies.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2015
    Thanked by 1agentmishra

is this external license...

@agentmishra said:

Yes, they say it's External !

Thanked by 1agentmishra

hummm

nice.

thanks a million buddy

• StealthyHostingStealthyHosting Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2015

@agentmishra

WHMCS does not allow people to sell external licenses, if you are buying one cheaper than whmcs.com, most likely you are buying an illegal copy of the software.

The only thing that providers can do is sell a server with it included and take the profits from the server to cover the license cost, but they are still buying it from WHMCS.com (unless again they are doing something illegal).

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    https://www.shit.com - seems do this.
    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

Seriously? Did you even read above that WHMCS no longer have 'external license reseller' a.k.a. distributor program? That site is just using hostgator trick. As soon as WHMCS found out, license will be revoked and the seller will be long gone. Do not promote a scam.

What about Hosted WHMCS ? If someone provides Hosting for WHMCS & Gives WHMCS internal license to work in that Server only ?? @DalComp

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    What about Hosted WHMCS ? If someone provides Hosting for WHMCS & Gives WHMCS internal license to work in that Server only ?? DalComp

Internal license is fine.

• @DalComp said:
    Internal license is fine.

I got that from onrahost with a vps and whmcs license as I didn't want their cpanel reseller plans as cpanel gets in my way of doing things like running my own dns servers so I asked if they could provide a vps and stick whmcs on it and they did and I have to say so far I love their service and their support as well as for $12/month I cannot tell you how much that has saved me plus including it is nice to have your billing panel hosted by someone else so if something goes down with delimiter or dacentec or something your billing panel is still up as it is hosted via 3rd party(onrahost).

Thanked by 1OnraHost
  • @DalComp said:
    Seriously? Did you even read above that WHMCS no longer have 'external license reseller' a.k.a. distributor program? That site is just using hostgator trick. As soon as WHMCS found out, license will be revoked and the seller will be long gone. Do not promote a scam.

Yeah they'll get caught, I believe i'm not the only one who reported them to WHMCS, I don't like WHMCS but there's one thing I hate more.. people illegally selling things they shouldn't be when good companies like LicensePal (Jay) he was probably their biggest seller and they was shut down via their program so others shouldn't get away with it.

On the other hand they are illegally selling CloudLinux, since they are like us only part of the KernelCare program, and I believe they've be found out too. You can only get CloudLinux if you go via their cPanel program from what I know, and they don't offer cPanel so that raises another flag. And they've been around since 12 September 2015: who.is/whois/hostinglicense.com

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member
    edited October 2015

Licensecart said: On the other hand they are illegally selling CloudLinux, since they are like us only part of the KernelCare program, and I believe they've be found out too. You can only get CloudLinux if you go via their cPanel program from what I know, and they don't offer cPanel so that raises another flag. And they've been around since 12 September 2015: who.is/whois/hostinglicense.com

Why do you think this? Cloudlinux has a reseller program, they offer a WHMCS and Blesta plugin for it, it is a tad higher than internal license from manage2.cpanel.net. I even asked my cpanel rep to allow kernelcare via manage2 and cPanel has no interest in kernelcare. Cloudlinux licenses from cPanel are internal, but from cloudlinux direct are external

https://www.cloudlinux.com/partners/

I looked high and low if these are internal licenses, and I find no mention of it

• LicensecartLicensecart Member
    edited October 2015

@miTgiB said:
    Why do you think this? Cloudlinux has a reseller program, they offer a WHMCS and Blesta plugin for it, it is a tad higher than internal license from manage2.cpanel.net. I even asked my cpanel rep to allow kernelcare via manage2 and cPanel has no interest in kernelcare. Cloudlinux licenses from cPanel are internal, but from cloudlinux direct are external

https://www.cloudlinux.com/partners/

>

I looked high and low if these are internal licenses, and I find no mention of it

The CloudLinux Partner program is for Internal use, they question you what you sell, if you sell VPS / Dedicated Servers you are accepted. That's why I was listed as a partner under CubicWebs, and I can't sell it legally on LC without breaking the agreement I signed between CloudLinux & CubicWebs (UK): https://www.cloudlinux.com/partners/partners.php

• Rather than using external licence you can get Free 1 Year Licence for WHMCS by using dedicated server from Rackbank