Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a cheap low end vps for a wordpress blog at 3.7 USD Per 6 Months, Please post offers.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a cheap low end vps for a wordpress blog at 3.7 USD Per 6 Months, Please post offers.

rahulksrahulks Member
edited September 2015 in Requests

Preffered payment method is paypal , 1 ipv4 is a must, location can be US or EU,HDD disk space is okay, providers please post your offer on what you can offer(i mean the specs/config like RAM, Diskspace etc). Thanks.

Comments

• simonindiasimonindia Member
    edited September 2015

BVZ128
    1 vCPU Core

128MB RAM

64MB vSwap

10GB HDD

500GB @ 1Gbit

Dedicated IPv4 Address

IPv6 Subnet

OpenVZ

Bugetvz 4/Euro/year

https://www.evobilling.com/cart.php

BAMBI

1/2 core
    128MB ram
    5GB HDD
    100GB BW
    1 ipv4
    $5.50/year

https://www.moosevz.com/

Both are the ones i trust

Thanked by 2gestiondbi cngeeks
  • @simonindia
    I need it to be a half-yearly offer ... aka billed every half a year, something near to 3.7 USD half-yearly.

Thanks.

• i dont know any providers who accepts half yearly payments

have a chat with @AutoSnipe he will fix you some thing

Are open a sales ticket with moosevz and evobilling they can arrange some thing

• VPS for 3.75 for 6 months?

try berry.pw

oh wait you can afford that too -.-
    and i dont think you will be run a good wordpress site on this ever. Just get free hosting man ?

• wychwych Member
    edited September 2015

Why not just get a shared account if its for WP?

How much disk do you need?

• Go get a buyshared plan for 5 a year

• 62 cents per month for a Wordpress VPS ? Why not shared hosting then ?

• I'm using one from evoburst a.k.a. evobilling right now. It's really nice.

• EvoBurst is the company, evobilling.com is their clients billing area. Aka same company.

Thanked by 1BlazeMuis
  • IP would cost more than his budget let alone VPS.

He need to increase budget or buy a shared hosting account.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited September 2015

Why for such a cheap host for only 1 WP site, you want a dedicated ipv4? As other said, you could find more easily a shared hoster that can fulfill your needs. But, be careful: WP is not the best CMS to be hosted in a cheappie provider, especially if you are going to stuff the CMS with tons of add-ons.
    WP can be very recourse-hungry and the #1 position that gained over Joomla and Drupal, or other cms, is just because of it's simplicity for basic installs for the average internet user (aka any kid or amateur thinks that has become an internet master, just because he did a setup of his local store using WP)

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    EvoBurst is the company, evobilling.com is their clients billing area. Aka same company.

Correct :)