Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS in Israel what would you choose
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS in Israel what would you choose

Hello,

We are about to start offering VPS in Israel, and would like to know which option you guys would go for, OVZ, KVM or XEN ?

Comments

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

OVZ & Xen.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

DMCA ? ;)

• In b4 political h8 posts.

Thanked by 2jar Dylan
  • g t h y a i

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    DMCA ? ;)

Will be following Israel laws, plus no spam or adult stuff allowed.

• IPv6?

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

KVM is the best everywhere and anywhere, although I'm personally interested in that location. But still makes me wonder will you be able to offer any LEB plans there?

• @adamBB said:
    IPv6?

Nope, sorry

• MrRapidHostMrRapidHost Member
    edited September 2015

@rm_ said:
    KVM is the best everywhere and anywhere, although I'm personally interested in that location. But still makes me wonder will you be able to offer any LEB plans there?

The cheapest plan will be 4$-6$ , can't give an exact price atm until the contract with DC is written, which should be next week.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited September 2015

MrRapidHost said: Will be following Israel laws, plus no spam or adult stuff allowed.

Israeli law says that once you have knowledge of content you have to act - Thus DMCA is valid.

What DC; Bezeq like everyone else? Netvision? Interhost?

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited September 2015

Edit: nvm ignore that, you cannot do business with saudi arabia.

as for connectivity you really only have 1 decent choice and that's bezeq international

• @William said:
    What DC; Bezeq like everyone else? Netvision? Interhost?

Currently I'm in talks with Bezeqint and with triple c(ccc).

Probably will be going with Bezeqint due to the DDoS Protection and for the reason that its close to where I live.

• kvm will be better.what's price?

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

I always go for KVM unless i just need to run something simple like a vpn.

• MrRapidHostMrRapidHost Member
    edited September 2015

@ttsaon said:
    kvm will be better.what's price?

Will be in the range between 4$ and 6$

• I do avoid everything what from israel comes since years. You will be faced in the future with many people as me I think.

• Seems EDIS has one there, but they are too expensive. Keep my fingers crossed.

• OpenVZ. Fast and cheap with low overhead

• After all we've chose Triple C dc, next week should be going to their office to sign the contract and observe our racks being setup :)