ArcticDesk v1.1.0 (stable) released, more feedback welcome
v1.1.0 Stable Release
We are very pleased to announce the stable release of ArcticDesk v1.1.0. The update, which drops the beta tag from the software, includes more than 20 bug fixes, enhancements and new features based on the feedback received from the last version.
The full changelog can be found at the following page: http://www.arcticdesk.com/docs/index.php/Release_Notes#Changelog
More Feedback Welcome
Our initial release was posted on this forums some four months ago and the feedback we received was very useful, so I'd be happy to hear more.
About ArcticDesk http://www.arcticdesk.com
ArcticDesk is a new support help desk application that is powerful and yet lightweight. It allows you to support customers over several channels (including social media) with better organisation. Below are some of the key features included:
- Single inbox for all channels of support
- Twitter integration
- Knowledgebase for self-service support
- Announcements, downloads, server status
- Fully featured REST API
- Smarty template system for both customer facing and operator area
- Language files for both customer facing and operator area
- E-mail piping, e-mail download and remote e-mail piping support
- Custom fields for both tickets and users
- Access control lists for operators
- Rating and comment systems
- And much, much more...
We also offer a WHMCS integration script as well as an import script to migrate your data over.
Take our feature tour to find out more about ArcticDesk. http://www.arcticdesk.com/tour.php