Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Looking for a vps

Looking for a vps

alimosavialimosavi Member
edited November 2012 in General

Hey all, I'm looking for a US or EU VPS to host my website calculator website ( pr4 over 4K visitors per > day ) What is you suggestion for me ( i don't need cpanel or any other cp ) Well known data center, good hardware, good network.

Comments

• Try looking at BuyVM, NodeDeploy, and/or Catalyst.

"We are in a prison drama. This is like The Shawshank Redemption, only with more tunneling through shit and no fucking redemption."
  • How much RAM?

RamNode: High Performance SSD and SSD-Cached VPS
    New York - Atlanta - Seattle - Netherlands - IPv6 - DDoS Protection - AS3842
  • I not sure but i think 2G is enough for it ,

• What is your budget?

• $5 - $15 is good ,

• You can try looking in the offers section. Sorry, couldn't resist. Had a WHT Deja Vu ;-)

• Can offer you 2 gigs of RAM in Lenoir if you are interested and 1.5 gigs of RAM on Seattle. HMU if interested.

Disclosure: I work for Query Foundry LLC.
    I own DA International Group Ltd.
  • yes i find some companies but i must be careful that used best option ( need your help ) I used knownhost , jaguarpc before but i look for cheapest price ,

• We can do it with 50 GB disk and 2 TB bandwidth for $7/m

• https://www.cloudshards.com/budgetvpshosting.php - Buffalo, New York Colocrossing data center.

Internap VPS, Web Hosting and more - Cloud Shards | Need a VPS Upgrade?
    Query Foundry, LLC AS62638
  • ChanChan Member
    edited November 2012

Under $15 with 2gb: BudgetVM: They're quite good with good performance but I wouldn't put anything critical on there TheCheapestVPS: Heard they're quite good but haven't got a chance to try them yet VolumeDrive: Run their own DC? They can't be too bad but I haven't try them yet

Over the $15 budget: BuyVM: Amazingly stable, my VPS has almost no downtime! Edis: Multiple locations available around the world and the performance is good RamNode: Amazing performance, quite pricy though

• 24khost24khost Member
    edited November 2012

I have an offer from our cyber monday sale that has everything you need for $5.25 Link in my sig!

• Go look at what Ramnode (@nick_a) is offering, he's got a great setup.

• @Chan said: RamNode: Amazing performance, quite pricy though

When you consider what is behind our VPSs, I think the opposite is true! But I don't pretend to be one of those $5 2GB RAM hosts either :)

• @24khost said: Link in my sig!

All I want in life is any of those offers in Piscataway.

"We are in a prison drama. This is like The Shawshank Redemption, only with more tunneling through shit and no fucking redemption."
  • @Nick_A said: But I don't pretend to be one of those $5 2GB RAM hosts either :)

Or 1 gb for 1.75.

top - 22:32:38 up 906 days, 2:58, 1 user, load average: 3.94, 5.13, 8.38

• @Maounique said: Or 1 gb for 1.75.

Never!

Internap VPS, Web Hosting and more - Cloud Shards | Need a VPS Upgrade?
    Query Foundry, LLC AS62638
  • Let's start derail. Any 2 GB for $1/ $12/year?

Always like this : EU : - Evorack - Prometeus - Pyramidserver

US : - BuyVM - Cloudshard - RamNode - Stylexnetwork

My blog | Server Uptime | I'm not working for any providers in here, all my comments just my own opinion.image
  • Hi , i have choice tow company , ChicagoVPS and RamNode what is your opinion . which is best (price and quality together)

• RamNode. Is more expensive tho, if you only care about the price, go with chicagovps they deliver fair quality for the price, but if quality matters even a bit, go with RamNode.

top - 22:32:38 up 906 days, 2:58, 1 user, load average: 3.94, 5.13, 8.38

• Thanks for the recommendations, guys.

• @Maounique said: RamNode. Is more expensive tho, if you only care about the price, go with chicagovps they deliver fair quality for the price, but if quality matters even a bit, go with RamNode.

hit the nail on the head.