Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

0800 to Mobile Number
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

0800 to Mobile Number

Can anyone suggest a good company to get an 0800 number off that can be directed to my mobile phone?

Many out there but rather go on a recommendation.

Comments

• I'd like the same if its cheap.

• Brother in law is launching a new company and I came up with the idea of a freephone number in the top right hand corner that could go to his mobile.... oh how I regret the suggestion now ha.

• didlogic.com

$0.99/month and $0.049 per min.

• @Ishaq said:
    didlogic.com

$0.99/month and $0.049 per min.

Ish have you tried this service? As simple as picking your number, setting the divert number and dialing it?

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited September 2015

Gerrard8 said: As simple as picking your number, setting the divert number and dialing it?

Pretty much, yes.

It's a wholesale exchange, and the seller that does the 800 freephone is trusted on their market. So you just select it under UK and select "phone" under call forwarding during setup. Although I think there is an extra per minute charge of $0.03 for forwarding to UK mobiles because essentially you will be paying for the call from the customer and the forwarding to a mobile.

• We can offer this, there is no minimum charge (0 mins in a month = £0), billed per-second on a monthly invoice.

There is no charge for the number itself, only on the calls received.

0800/0808 -> UK Mobile is 5.5p/min

Should you want to branch out in the future, we offer SIP trunking for outbound calls, and hosted asterisk PBX.

• Twilio, you can do a divert right within their site.

• @MarkTurner said:
    Twilio, you can do a divert right within their site.

What package would you need for it?

Would it be the mobile app one?

• No you can just signup, buy a number then divert it to your mobile.

The advantage with Twilio is they are a stable company. You're not dealing with something thats just going to pack up and vanish along with your rented number.

• Cool.

I'm going to ask them for a trial, don't want to spend $20 just to test the theory :-)

• I just did the calculations.

For DIDLogic it would be $0.99/month plus $0.0776 per min (for both incoming call and forwarding to mobile).

That is $4.65 per hour of calls (incoming and forwarding).

Forwarding to UK landline is only $0.0547 per min (for both incoming and forwarding to landline).

That is $3.28 per hour of calls (incoming and forwarding).

You can also forward to Skype for only $0.054 per min (for both incoming and forwarding to Skype).

That is $3.24 per hour of calls (incoming and forwarding).

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2015

@imagine said:
    We can offer this, there is no minimum charge (0 mins in a month = £0), billed per-second on a monthly invoice.

There is no charge for the number itself, only on the calls received.

0800/0808 -> UK Mobile is 5.5p/min

Should you want to branch out in the future, we offer SIP trunking for outbound calls, and hosted asterisk PBX.

I can vouch for @imagine, been with them for a while, great service, especially support who even took time to assist me in my own PBX installs. Definitely recommended.

Thanked by 1imagine