Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Request custom setup squid+privoxy+tor [paid]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Request custom setup squid+privoxy+tor [paid]

Hello,
Im looking for someone to do a custom setup for me using squid+privoxy+tor.
I need the setup for personal usage, and of course need to be fast and responsive.
Here is an example of what i need: https://imgur.com/37cJ1DS
The OS can be Debian or Ubuntu or Centos (let me know what you prefer so i can setup the vps for you).
The TOR instances need to use 1 hop (so might be a lot more faster, i dont care of anonimity), so tor need to be compiled (the file to be edited is on src/or/or.h around line 4300).

We can discuss further on PM. thank you.

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited September 2015

If you can give me a legit reason for this, we can talk about it.

• As I said above, I need it for personal usage, and as i need tor instances with 1 hop, need to be fast, so Im not gonna need 3 hops as default. That means I will not use it for illegal stuff or whatever, Im trying hard myself to configure one, but cant do it, on the chain squid=>privoxy=>tor I cant make it working, I get working only squid, sometimes squid+privoxy, never made it working all them three. thats it.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

As I said, if you have a legit use case for this (saying "personal usage" doesn't describe it), I can probably help.

Thanked by 1wych
  • personal usage and personal knowledge. its all i have to say. thanks anyway.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2015

You understand that your nickname seems strange in the whole context?

Amitz
    The last crusader (<- see how stupid that sounds?)

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • I think it would be pretty dumb to help someone whose name indicates that he is engaged in jihad.

allah snackbar

• considering your nickname is this something that will land me in jail when the gov sees my IP on SSH login? Sounds like an access service for ISIS or the ISI....

Anyway, easy setup but i don't know much C so you have to provide the patch - I offer you the entire package (compilation, install, setup as on your picture) for 150EUR. System would listen on 10 different ports on Squid and tunnel you out by 10 different Tor exits (not guaranteed, randomly choosen, if you really want 10 different ones i have to have someone change a LOT of code and that won't be cheap). Can scrap the privoxy entirely, makes not much sense to add another point of failure if the tor client speaks SOCKS natively.

• well, I have nothing to do with all of the above things you're saying. anyway, to prevent any trouble, Im asking someone to close this thread. Thank you anyway.

• @William: too expensive for mujahideen on shoestring budget ;(

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • Why there is a skull logo there there?

• Fritz said: Why there is a skull logo there there?

The chopped off head of an infidel duh

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

Fritz said: Why there is a skull logo there there?

The internet is a dangerous place.

• @thelastmujahid better change your nickname

• I think in the U.S. you can get in trouble for even giving someone like this a -hint- as to how to get running.

Sounds a bit backwards to try to weaken Tor, though, so I'm not at all sure this is the ISIS connection we're dealing with here.