Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UptimeVPS support seems to have disappeared - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

UptimeVPS support seems to have disappeared

Comments

• Lol spirit, this must be telepathy!

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited November 2011

@birdie25 said: Ken Nash - total mystery?

Exactly! But you can find a lot "[email protected]" results at google.

Name: Stephen McKiernan (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)

Email: [email protected]

Payment Sent to: [email protected]

So unless this Stephen McKiernan isn't some "uncle" with paypal account after their [email protected] paypal account was closed this could be our Ken Nash.

• Spirit - Private Investigator of the VPS world.

• 150 Laidnon road
    London london ssqmhl
    UK
    [email protected]

Let's gather a gang and bash him? :D

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited November 2011

@Spirit

You are onto something there. One of the twitter feed's were regarding football/new players. And the paypal address domain goes to a football team.

Lets turn up at his next match haha

• birdie25birdie25 Member
    edited November 2011

What's up, SteKenLeeAsh! smashes with a motherboard

By the way, i have 4 PayPal claims running with them now :)

• I paid with credit card, let's see if I can get refund because "service wasn't fully delivered".

• Their website is offline now
    They responded to my PayPal claim, but i can't see it
    Ken is just a noob, that ran away with our money

• @hamzic said: All my servers in France, Germany and Usa are down.

My server in Germany is still up.

• My 2 OpenVZ server in Germany are still up too, my OpenVZ OVH is down, and my 2GB Xen France is up too :) Let's count down the days it will last.

• ztecztec Member
    edited November 2011

@birdie25 said: 150 Laidnon road London london ssqmhl UK 07845943317 [email protected]

Let's gather a gang and bash him? :D

I'm willing to invest in your trip, provided you record the whole thing for a nice pay-per-view video.

SolusVM is down btw.

• Solus down, web site down, Twitter unresponsive.

Call it. TOD: Monday, November 14, 10:06 a.m. EST

• @LongShot said: Solus down, web site down, Twitter unresponsive.

Call it. TOD: Monday, November 14, 10:06 a.m. EST

R.I.P.

• vedranvedran Veteran
    edited November 2011

I still think they survived longer than we expected

• @VMPort said: Spirit - Private Investigator of the VPS world.

I think birdie have more credit this time :P

• birdie25birdie25 Member
    edited November 2011

:P
    I have a new message in my disputes, he added a "Service" with a follow-number, which is 00000 or 0000000000, i sadly don't know what it means.

• @VMPort said: Please dont mention my name nor my company in any UVPS related discussion, i have nothing to do with them i dont even know where its come from.

Oh i do. They had a support agent called Ash which seems to mean i also work the support desk for a competitor at the same time as running my own company.

If you didnt guess already that was sarcasm, again please keep my name out of this.

The thought is laughable to be honest :D

I did not know for sure man. I did want to know so I asked. I apologize if I caused any mischief over it. This crap with people having the same names gets way too confusing. I think this may be part of their over all plan though. Make their names and their employee names close to others that way people do get confused.

• xprotoceptxprotocept Member
    edited November 2011

@birdie25 said: :P I have a new message in my disputes, he added a "Service" with a follow-number, which is 00000 or 0000000000, i sadly don't know what it means.

Yeah i got that to, 00000, also i don't know what it means

Edit:

This is what i see at PayPal:

Service tracking # 0000000000

• @AuroraZ dont worry about it mate :)

Its just the second time i have gotten roped into this downtimeVPS sh*t, its not good for business.

Best of luck to those who have been screwed over though!

• @VMPort said: @AuroraZ dont worry about it mate :)

Its just the second time i have gotten roped into this downtimeVPS sh*t, its not good for business.

Best of luck to those who have been screwed over though!

I am worried about it though. You are honest and provide good services. If I can get confused imagine what others are thinking.

I personally find it very distasteful when people try to pull this kind of stuff and hurt others by doing it.

I guess I will never understand some people. I am not rich by any means and could probably use the money I would make off a hosting company but I would never do it this way. I do not care if I did not eat for a week I could not screw people over this way.

• @birdie25 said: I have a new message in my disputes, he added a "Service" with a follow-number, which is 00000 or 0000000000, i sadly don't know what it means.

It's blank. No tracking number provided. Means nothing.

• @xprotocept said: Yeah i got that to, 00000, also i don't know what it means

If he wins the case make sure to inform paypal hes using fraudulent details and perform a chargeback

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

And kristal tried to sell me a VPS from them, for 6 a year hahaha

• h4xx0rh4xx0r Member
    edited November 2011

Well well, I paid for one year. Suxxor. Btw, invoice says: Invoice #917, Office 21, 62 Portman road, Reading, Berkshire, RG30 1EA. It also says PAID. It would be interesting to see if credit card company or Paypal is required to refund something. I need to file complains, just to see what's going to happen.

• @h4xx0r said: Well well, I paid for one year. Suxxor. Btw, invoice says: Office 21, 62 Portman road, Reading, Berkshire, RG30 1EA. It also says PAID.

Lucky I got my 4GB payment back via PayPal claim. Now maybe it's time to charge back the rest as well.

• Good 4 you. I'll try it too.

• I have filed disputes with paypal for 2 servers, and the IP with paypal. I also filed disputes with my bank for the others that are offline. Hopefully they all go well.

• PayPal claim. Then credit card charge back if it's rejected.