Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Budget VPS required in India for personal purpose. Budget around $20/yr
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Budget VPS required in India for personal purpose. Budget around $20/yr

gtraxgtrax Member
edited August 2015 in Requests

Hey buddies,
Require a VPS in india with 128/256 Ram with a budget around $20-25/yr. For an Idea following specs would be ideal:

128-256MB RAM

Virtualization - KVM or OVZ

HDD ~ 10GB or something (More the better)

Bandwidth ~ 100GB (200GB would be great)

an average availability of CPU (not too crampy)

I would love a demo or a paid demo or some offer like refund option for 3 days in case the service is not good.

Waiting for offers, please recommend or PM.

NOTE: Already contacted @prometeus, @cloudbells and @leapswitch. No response yet from first two. Slow correspondence going on with @leapswitch.
It is a bit urgent so need to hurry.

Cheers !

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Difficult/impossible within this budget. If it's urgent, up your budget (and if not, probably too).

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • Budget is unrealistic.

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • Definitely too low budget for this location. Does it necessarily have to be in India? If not US West coast might be an idea with not too horrible ping and then your budget is fine.

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • i think cloudrino is in india? still invite only though.

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • I can push it up to $30 as far as the budget is concerned. @Prometeus gives it @ Euro 3.5/month but its out of stock on his site.
    @Nyr @sdglhm @nexuxrain If the budget is too low, why @prometeus has a package on his website within almost the same budget?
    @utama Thanks for the info. I will see if I can get a cloudrino invite.

@gtrax if you think the budget is right, why you can't you find any offer within your requeriments?

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • @gtrax First of all my name is nexuSrain, not nexuXrain. Further a plan for 3,5€/m will cost you 42€/y paid monthly so 30$/y are still too less.

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • gtraxgtrax Member
    edited August 2015

@nexusrain Sorry for the typo man. I was just giving an example of prometeus. Btw prometeus gives the package at Euro 30 annually.
    @Nyr I have an offer but I just wanted to compare if there was any other provider. It is always better to check for additional offers before finalizing one, don't you think?

edited August 2015

gtrax said: Euro 30 annully

That's $34, not "up to $30". If you keep upping your budget you surely will find a decent offer.

gtrax said: I have an offer but I just wanted to compare if there was any other provider

Within your budget is difficult to find anything reliable in India.

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Ask Leapswitch for IPv6 only VPS in India, should work with 20$.

Thanked by 2gtrax vimalware
  • @Infinity580 Thanks for the recommendation. Already in contact with him for this purpose.

• Very hard to find at that budget. Try singapore, it is closer to India and has an excellent routing to India.

• Anna_ParkerAnna_Parker Member
    edited August 2015

Try @micronetvps, the site is http://www.micronetvps.com/india_vps_plans.php. Year ago I had VPS in India with them, used 50% OFF discount for year and I had it for ~40 USD/y. No downtime, good network, Bitcoins accepted, slow support. Just try to find or ask them about coupon, they did it on the summer, so there's chance. Good luck.

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

$20 is pretty much possible in India for VPS.. though I know 10mbps server grade line cost around $6500 pa .. that too with unreliable SLA :P

• Saahib said: though I know 10mbps server grade line cost around $6500 pa .. that too with unreliable SLA :P

eh, to some home address - sure. To an established DC? not really, TATA offers good rates on 100M-1G commits on 1G port (less than 10$/Mbit).

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@gtrax said:
    Hey buddies,
    Require a VPS in india with 128/256 Ram with a budget around $20-25/yr. For an Idea following specs would be ideal:

128-256MB RAM

Virtualization - KVM or OVZ

HDD ~ 10GB or something (More the better)

Bandwidth ~ 100GB (200GB would be great)

an average availability of CPU (not too crampy)

I would love a demo or a paid demo or some offer like refund option for 3 days in case the service is not good.

Waiting for offers, please recommend or PM.

NOTE: Already contacted prometeus, cloudbells and leapswitch. No response yet from first two. Slow correspondence going on with leapswitch.
    It is a bit urgent so need to hurry.

Cheers !

Hi.
    Sorry I was on vacation for the weekend + Monday, I will get back to you once I am in office later today.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@William said:
    eh, to some home address - sure. To an established DC? not really, TATA offers good rates on 100M-1G commits on 1G port (less than 10$/Mbit).

Tata communications doesn't offer that low rates, someone like Reliance might but network is poor. Tata recently quoted $20/mbit on a 300M line. Burst is also max 2x,not 1G. This is within TATA's largest Indian DC in Pune.

• leapswitch said: Tata communications doesn't offer that low rates

TATA 100% offers less than 10$/Mbit in HK/India - I have guaranteed quotes for that.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @anthonysmith any chance of a LES boxes in India any time soon? even 50GB bw would be good

Thanked by 1vimalware

@hostnoob said:
    anthonysmith any chance of a LES boxes in India any time soon? even 50GB bw would be good

Sureky an interesting location but very difficult with all the usual DDoS. Also, costs.

Thanked by 1hostnoob
  • @hostnoob said:
    anthonysmith any chance of a LES boxes in India any time soon? even 50GB bw would be good

Pardon the noobness, but what is an "LES Box" ?

• @Junkless said:
    Pardon the noobness, but what is an "LES Box" ?

http://lowendspirit.com/

IPv6 only box with NAT (so you get several ports on an IPv4 address assigned to your VPS)

• @hostnoob said:
    IPv6 only box with NAT (so you get several ports on an IPv4 address assigned to your VPS)

Got it. Thanks :) .. one more thing on "to read" list :)

• @hostnoob said:

I don't think they have LES in India. But a lot of other locations with LES. Good service if you feel ok with the limitations as the cost is cheap.
    I wish they come up with indian VPS soon.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

Good budget for a 1x IP Address for 1 year.. What is your budget for Bandwidth and VPS?