Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jlphost / ITNetworkHost scammer - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Jlphost / ITNetworkHost scammer

Comments

• BG32 said: JLPhost to change branding in 3,2,1

Not gonna happen. Not without us noticing, I mean.

• getvpsgetvps Member
    edited August 2015

Still... why @JLPHOST? Discussions(2) , Comments(60 edit: -25 from scam theads), Thanked(1). JLPHOST == 0 , so why this long conversation for an inactive scammer? @Nyr, If you choose people like jpl.. you may deserve it. Sorry

Thanked by 1eastonch
  • @Nyr said:
    Nah, I'll go get some sleep now and will open a dispute in the morning if the full refund isn't there.

This entire situation is completely retarded... Hope you get your cash back man... It's very clear he's been caught out now and is trying to clear his shit up. I hope something is done about this scammer. Perhaps a 'Deal with caution' title or something?

@getvps said:
    Still... why JLPHOST? Discussions(2) , Comments(60 edit: -25 from scam theads), Thanked(1). JLPHOST == 0 , so why this long conversation for an inactive scammer? Nyr, If you choose people like jpl.. you may deserve it. Sorry

He deserves to be scammed? What a nice person you are...

Thanked by 1Nyr
  • getvpsgetvps Member
    edited August 2015

You can't trust everybody.. I do not see @JLPHOST as an trusted member.

• @getvps said:
    Good IThinkUFailed , send me 10 BTC and i send you after $4000 on paypal.. ok? ..

Seriously... fuck off. Nobody deserves to be scammed and you're joking about @Nyr's situation.

Thanked by 3sambling Peroni Nyr
  • I'm sorry for him, but doing business with shadows is not a good ideea.

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited August 2015

@IThinkUFailed said:
    He deserves to be scammed? What a nice person you are...

No one deserves to be scammed. But it's true he should be more careful doing online transactions. For example username of the one added him on skype was different than what was provided in PM, that should raise a warning. Also should have checked JLPHOST history, he's quite a new member and most of his posts are basically "I sent you special offer through PM" on request threads, but never provide full information in public. I've had my suspicions for some time. Just some inputs for next time, especially because PayPal actually bans bitcoin/ transactions.

• @getvps said:
    I'm sorry for him, but doing business with shadows is not a good ideea.

Its funny because no one knows who you are either.

Thanked by 2ATHK BG32
  • @Jonchun, see? My point was to do deals like this with old members only, not with new and inactive users.. Was just my opinion .. i recommended him virwox.com where exchange works with paypal but he chose this bastard. Sorry and good luck to recover your money @Nyr.

• nexmarknexmark Member
    edited August 2015

Going to have to side with Nyr on this one, the evidence is pretty compelling

Thanked by 2netomx Maounique
  • @nexmark said:
    Going to have to side with Nyr on this one, the evidence is pretty compelling

I don't see how anyone could even side with jlp.

• I Hope you 'll get your money back @Nyr

Thanked by 1Nyr
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

I hope this damn scammer gets banned. Let's vote!

Thanked by 1Peroni
  • So... This was fun.

Suerte @Nyr

Thanked by 1Nyr
  • @JLPHOST did you refound ?

• scyscy Member

"how to create some low end drama" :-)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@scy said:
    "how to create some low end drama" :-)

Uh, thats not a drama, wait when GVH v4 comes back.

Thanked by 3scy ATHK netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Infinity580 said: Uh, thats not a drama, wait when GVH v4 comes back.

GVH will not come back if we do not let it.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Nekki said:

Thats a challenge, i guess new acounts didnt get checked anymore?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Infinity580 said: Thats a challenge, i guess new acounts didnt get checked anymore?

Not quite what I meant.

If we as a community refuse to discuss GVH they will disappear, as the mods will wipe the offers as soon as they're aware of them.

• Nekki said: If we as a community refuse to discuss GVH

And that's another challenge at this drama-loving place... ;-)

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Amitz said:
    And that's another challenge at this drama-loving place... ;-)

Definitely a challenge, but unlike to machinations of Señor Nuggets, something completely within our collective control.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Nekki said:

No 4th chances?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

AnthonySmith said: No 4th chances?

I'd say after the 3rd offence you're a lifetime offender.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • wychwych Member

@Nyr did you get a refund yet?

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

AnthonySmith said: No 4th chances?

he got 12 chances on v1 attempt

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

drserver said: he got 12 chances on v1 attempt

How about 13 chances?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Just a quick update to let you guys know he isn't getting back to me at all, not surprisingly. He probably just wanted some time. This is the last PM he sent yesterday.

I'm going to grab a nice breakfast and then open the dispute with PayPal, no more drama to see here :)

DalComp said: For example username of the one added him on skype was different than what was provided in PM, that should raise a warning.

Yes, but I did a quick lookup in Google and they were the same "business", so went ahead.

getvps said: i recommended him virwox.com where exchange works with paypal but he chose this bastard

I already explained the trade I needed was already done with a trusted member. I only did a smaller trade with this guy because he offered to and I wanted to be nice and get some from him too. Yes, that was stupid.

Thanked by 2DalComp getvps
  • @Nyr said:
    Just a quick update to let you guys know he isn't getting back to me at all, not surprisingly. He probably just wanted some time. This is the last PM he sent yesterday.

I'm going to grab a nice breakfast and then open the dispute with PayPal, no more drama to see here :)

His last reply.. more like "Westley" ruined his company image. Not sure which 1/2 of his dual personality that is.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

To be honest, this has been the funniest scamming that could happen to me.

PS: I think there is enough proof for him to be banned from this place? Not that I care much, but at least he'll need to start a new account if he wants to PM/scam other members...