Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to buy Bitcoin
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Want to buy Bitcoin

NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Hello!

I want to buy some Bitcoin, preferably via PayPal.

I could also do a SEPA transfer, but I'm posting here because I prefer to buy instantly from some member which trusts I'm not going to scam him :)

If you want to sell, feel free to PM me.

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited August 2015
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

I know, had been in the scene since they were worth a single dollar. I posted here because I prefer PayPal for this, only want $100 or something like that.

• Bitcoin = PayPal

@fitvpn said:
    Bitcoin = PayPal

Yeah, ok.

• Nobody sell Bitcoins for PayPal, you know why

• I can't believe how much a Bitcoin is worth now, that's insane.

@fitvpn said:
    Nobody sell Bitcoins for PayPal, you know why

I have bought and sold in the past. Trust is something nice to have between humans, you know?

Thanked by 2asf netomx
  • Nyr said: I have bought and sold in the past. Trust is something nice to have between humans, you know?

If you got someone trust you, yep, but there many exclusions

edited August 2015

Just got a PM from a nice member of this forum with an offer and sent the funds. Topic can be closed, I suppose.

Edit: and transaction is finished successfully. That's why I like LET :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Lucky to you :)

Looks like some people here consider that trust is for idiots, because @JLPHOST has just scammed me over this.

Will open a new topic soon since I have enough proof to get him/her banned. Just wanted to let you guys know since he's probably contacting other members too.

• @Nyr said:
    Looks like some people here consider that trust is for idiots, because JLPHOST has just scammed me over this.

Will open a new topic soon since I have enough proof to get him/her banned. Just wanted to let you guys know since he's probably contacting other members too.

Sorry guy but as I stated to you earlier you really need to be careful at your accusations. You added me on skype I did not add you.

Yeah, yeah, and I'm stupid. Will get the post done after opening the dispute :(

• Nyr said: Yeah, yeah, and I'm stupid. Will get the post done after opening the dispute :(

PM'ing you.

• Nyr said: Nyr

WHAT? They kidding you?

• @Nyr what is happened ?

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • @Nyr well you will not be disputing me or my company because we have no quarrel with you and we did not complete any transactions with you nothing of the such. So please watch your accusations.

Thank you.

• @Nyr said:
    Yeah, yeah, and I'm stupid. Will get the post done after opening the dispute :(

Probably shouldn't have trusted some random dude with no posts that joined aug14th :(

@JLPHOST said:
    Nyr well you will not be disputing me or my company because we have no quarrel with you and we did not complete any transactions with you nothing of the such. So please watch your accusations.

Thank you.

20 bucks says you don't even have your "company" registered

Thanked by 1netomx

cociu said: @Nyr what is happened ?

Sent the money, he disconnected from Skype and is acting like someone random added me to Skype and is not him. He also claims he's not related to itnetworkhost.com which is stupid if you look at the nameservers for the domain. Also some history is there with a quick Google search.

Will post some proof later.

• @Nyr said:
    Will post some proof later.

My skype is JLPHOST the only skype that we do business off of.

• JLPHOST said: You added me on skype I did not add you.

So? Did you scam him? Did you send the BTC, if yes to what address so we can verify on the blockchain?

• LET delivers ones more :popcorn:

JLPHOST said: My skype is JLPHOST the only skype that we do business off of.

Stop talking to me like I'm stupid and fuck you for being a miserable human being.

William said: So? Did you scam him? Did you send the BTC, if yes to what address so we can verify on the blockchain?

He claims he never talked to me. Which is stupid since he knew my Skype which I given to him and added me.

• @William said:

I did not make any sort of trades with this guy. I did't even speak with him on skype. He added me on skype and commenced to cursing and what not then deleted me. As I tried to tell him on skype I am associated with one skype which is JLPHOST that I use mostly for pre-sale which is the only skype I use.

• Easy resolved - @Nyr post screenshot of Skype conversation and the email that shows where the payment went to.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @William said:

From what I gather, he didn't send any btc. He just took nyr's money and ran (and is currently pretending like it wasn't him)

• Jonchun said: 20 bucks says you don't even have your "company" registered

But But, It's #1 USA hosting provider. :(

William said: Easy resolved - @Nyr post screenshot of Skype conversation and the email that shows where the payment went to.

Not so easy: he added me from a secondary account. Give me a few minutes and I'll post all the proof I have.

• @JLPHOST

You have exactly 30 minutes from the time of this post to REFUND the payment to @Nyr.

You messed with the people from the wrong country here. How is it like in North Carolina?

• @Jonchun said:

What you gather is not the truth he can resolve whatever he pleases emails, skypes whatever. As I stated before one skype and one paypal.

Paypal: [email protected]

None of those are associated with any of the above accusations.

Now please as I said my company nor my name has anything to do with this.