Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM Zurich VPS Transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM Zurich VPS Transfer

I have ideal openvz vps from bluevm at Zurich location for $15 yearly with 512MB, 25Gb and 1 TB transfer. If any one interested let me know.

Comments

• wychwych Member
    edited August 2015

Lol, are the lights still on to have it transferred?

When is the renewal?

• davidavi Member

in next two days

• wychwych Member

Do you want someone to pay you to transfer it with 2 days remaining? Or are you just offering it away for free?

• Are you sure they would even respond to your transfer request within 2 days?

Thanked by 2wych ATHK
  • LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

If it's up and can be transferred, I'll take it. BlueVM's Zurich location has always been stable when I've used it.

• ATHKATHK Member

@LordSpock said:
    If it's up and can be transferred, I'll take it. BlueVM's Zurich location has always been stable when I've used it.

Good luck getting a response from support in that timeframe...

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2015

@ATHK said:
    Good luck getting a response from support in that timeframe...

Miracles have happened before. Besides, Zurich isn't very profitable (from what I was told) so they would probably be more likely to try and keep custom for it rather than lose any.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

LordSpock said: Besides, Zurich isn't very profitable (from what I was told) so they would probably be more likely to try and keep custom for it rather than lose any.

They would probably just close the location. I'm surprised they are still there, to be honest.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • davidavi Member

Transferred, please close it.

This discussion has been closed.