Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

littlehappycloud, a cloud of fraud
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

littlehappycloud, a cloud of fraud

shengsheng Member
edited August 2015 in Reviews

littlehappycloud does not bring me any little happiness, instead it brings me unhappiness.

Firstly when I finish the purchase process, it sent me an email called "Your New VPS Details" with a lot of details about my new vps server.
But actually it did not set up the server for me automatically.
After several minutes of struggle, I began to realize the system may had not been installed.
So I began to install the os, chose ubuntu 14.04 64bit (There is no option for ubuntu 14.04 32bit, even the memory of my vps is only 128M).
I tried several times, but all failed.
Then I tried debian(Also only for 64bit choice, no 32bit).
Fortunately this time succeeded. I was happy in that time.

Then the nightmare came.

Because I am in China, I installed shadowsocks.

Then I tested it, opened the youtube home page.
It took more than five minutes to load it fully!!!
Oh my god, was youtube being ddos?
So I tried another shadowsocks(on an another vps), it just took seconds load the page fully.

Shit, this was an vps server oversea, in Singapore?
I tested the download speed, only 10-20 kbs.

So I opened a ticket to say I want to cancel the vps and refund.
They replied me with no refund and about the low internet speed, they said there were test ips.

Actually during the purchase process, I did not see any test ips, but saw a lot of agreements( Never saw such many agreements)
If I can test the internet speed and know it is ony 20 kbs, I would never ever give a little shit to it.

Then I opened a PayPal claim, they just teminated my vps account because of it.
My vps server only lives for a day!

So before purchase any service from littlehappycloud, I recommend you to reconsider your decision.
Not only for bad service they provide, but also for your account being termiated without reasonable reason.

-- A guy from China, seeking ways to bypass gfw.

Comments

• sheng said: They replied me with no refund, about the low internet speed, they said there were test ips.

This is quite fair.. nothing they can do to help this

Thanked by 1netomx
  • You agreed to no refunds on sign up. Go cry somewhere else. And also congrats on opening PayPal dispute you are now on FraudRecord which will give you issues signing up with other hosts in the future. And they terminated as you violated the terms and conditions.

Seriously fuck off. This entire post is bullshit

• cececece Member

grow up girls!

Thanked by 2netomx yomero
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    You agreed to no refunds on sign up.

Exactly.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Thanks for the review.

Anyone else who does not want to pay attention to anything during the order process and blindly proceed without understanding what a NAT VPS is or look at the test IP's first this is a great lesson for you.

I could have worked with the OP and moved the service to another location but when a paypal claim comes in first about getting a NAT IPv4 and slow speeds from china and questions later its really not worth the effort.

quick speed test:

# wget http://cachefly.cachefly.net/100mb.test
    --2015-08-26 22:24:11--  http://cachefly.cachefly.net/100mb.test
    Resolving cachefly.cachefly.net... 205.234.175.175
    Connecting to cachefly.cachefly.net|205.234.175.175|:80... connected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
    Length: 104857600 (100M) [application/octet-stream]
    Saving to: â100mb.test.1â

100%[========================================================================================================================================>] 104,857,600 11.3M/s   in 10s

This is what you bought and then complained about getting a NAT IPv4:

Here is what you agreed to before purchase:

and:

And test IP's link: https://wiki.nyr.es/lowendspirit_test_files_and_ips also a nice button to lead you to them from the LES forms.

I am willing to bend over backwards for anyone who makes some effort to help themselves, I have been here around 5 years now and many will confirm that however in this case you did this to yourself before even giving me a chance.

But nice of you to register to give your somewhat skewed view of events.

Thanks again.

Anthony.

• It's people like you that give people from China a bad name. If I remember correctly, thay remind you during the sign up process that there is no refund.

Thanked by 2netomx Asim
  • Thanks for your reply.
    I did not see the agreement of no refunds clearly.
    I made a mistake, you taught me a good lesson, thanks!

@AnthonySmith said:
    Thanks for the review.

Anyone else who does not want to pay attention to anything during the order process and blindly proceed without understanding what a NAT VPS is or look at the test IP's first this is a great lesson for you.

I could have worked with the OP and moved the service to another location but when a paypal claim comes in first about getting a NAT IPv4 and slow speeds from china and questions later its really not worth the effort.

quick speed test:

> # wget http://cachefly.cachefly.net/100mb.test
    > --2015-08-26 22:24:11--  http://cachefly.cachefly.net/100mb.test
    > Resolving cachefly.cachefly.net... 205.234.175.175
    > Connecting to cachefly.cachefly.net|205.234.175.175|:80... connected.
    > HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
    > Length: 104857600 (100M) [application/octet-stream]
    > Saving to: â100mb.test.1â
    > 
    > 100%[========================================================================================================================================>] 104,857,600 11.3M/s   in 10s
    > 
    > 

This is what you bought and then complained about getting a NAT IPv4:

Here is what you agreed to before purchase:

and:

And test IP's link: https://wiki.nyr.es/lowendspirit_test_files_and_ips also a nice button to lead you to them from the LES forms.

I am willing to bend over backwards for anyone who makes some effort to help themselves, I have been here around 5 years now and many will confirm that however in this case you did this to yourself before even giving me a chance.

But nice of you to register to give your somewhat skewed view of events.

Thanks again.

Anthony.

Thanked by 2bersy salakis
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

This thread is a cloud of shithousery.

Thanked by 2netomx yomero
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

You should link NAT to Wikipedia, to get sure.

Thanked by 1yomero

Infinity580 said: You should link NAT to Wikipedia, to get sure.

I am now at 5 different tick boxes (7 iirc on LES) 'just to be sure' :) I think its enough.

Thanked by 3netomx mpkossen Neoon
  • shengsheng Member
    edited August 2015

Ok, I have canceled the paypal claim now.

Thanked by 2Nekki Amitz
  • @sheng said:
    Thanks for your reply.
    I did not see the agreement of no refunds clearly.

How could you NOT see the agreement? You even ticked the box! Sheesh

Thanked by 1netomx
  • shengsheng Member
    edited August 2015

If there is a list of 100 agreements, you will read them carefully?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

To be fair, at least the dude's realised he's wrong and chilled the fuck out, most of the 'sign up > complain' crowd insist they're right until people stop replying.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2015

Since the OP has closed the claim because of his own fault (as stated above), everyone ok with a thread title update and close?

Nekki said: To be fair, at least the dude's realised he's wrong and chilled the fuck out, most of the 'sign up > complain' crowd insist they're right until people stop replying.

Yep and on that basis the refund has just been processed too, happy endings all round.

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Yep and on that basis the refund has just been processed too, happy endings all round.

I would never refund such a person.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

tr1cky said: I would never refund such a person.

I'm assuming you'd murder them and eat their kidneys?

• Nekki said: I'm assuming you'd murder them and eat their kidneys?

You are one of a kind! :)

• sheng said: there is a list of 100 agreements, you will read them carefully?

Yeah I would as I know what I'd be agreeing to, I'd ask if you read the agreements but we already know the answer to that.

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

@AnthonySmith - I see what you said earlier now, that did not take long to happen.

• HostMyBytesHostMyBytes Member
    edited August 2015

It seems he has gone out of its way to ensure that the buyer is educated and understands what he or she is purchasing.

If you missed all of the checkboxes and warnings, to be frank, it's on you, and that's the price you pay for not reading. Just be glad it was a small VPS and not a contract with clauses you missed. Looks like a cheap lesson.

• @sheng you need to learn china internet is never stable to anywhere outside of china. service like youtube or anything china blocked is always slow in VPS land because many chinese already sign up and pushing those link to a very high load.

I have long given up youtube in china, even with prebuffering. In the end i just use my vps to download the video and sync it to my computer overnight.

• @AnthonySmith Not many left in the world like you. I am ashamed to admit it but, after all that I would not have refunded him just for aggravation. You are a better man than I.

• tr1cky said: I would never refund such a person.

that would make you a thief.

• akzakz Member

wow this is the most professionally handled issue by both ends on LET ever. Props to both parties involved.

Thanked by 1grillmaster
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@sheng said:
    If there is a list of 100 agreements, you will read them carefully?

YES!

Thanked by 2netomx Rob92
  • I think this has been resolved.

This discussion has been closed.