Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can someone upload Windows 2012 R2 for me on Vultr? Willing to pay
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can someone upload Windows 2012 R2 for me on Vultr? Willing to pay

Hi,

Can someone do it for me please. I will pay for your effort.

Thanks

Comments

• ehabehab Member
    edited August 2015

can you please explain better!
    are you asking someone to upload an iso to your cp in vultr? or you want the iso downloaded in your vps drive? or install win2012 ?

• You know when you sign up for VPS you have to choose an operating system. As Vultr gives you an option to upload custom OS, I want to use that. I however cant figure out how to install a custom OS Windows 2012 on it. I read the tutorials but couldnt understand.

• outimeoutime Member
    edited August 2015

Edit: Ah alright. Well I don't know what's the problem - just upload the ISO and set up your Vultr to boot it, then just follow the instructions.

• @outime said:
    Edit: Ah alright. Well I don't know what's the problem - just upload the ISO and set up your Vultr to boot it, then just follow the instructions.

Yeah I have no idea how to upload the ios

• @rated_rr said:

You can check this: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/26592/how-to-install-wndows-iso-with-vultr

• @rated_rr said:

You need to upload an iso file, not an .ipsw file which is the file type of iOS packages ;)

Nah, joking. Get the iso somewhere, hit the upload button, select the iso file and upload starts. Or don't you have the iso file yet?

• Keep in mind that you need the KVM Storage driver (VirtIO) on this iso.

• SadySady Member

It's pretty easy to do but you may need a fast internet connection to upload ISO. I did that through a Windows based VPS & then uploaded to a webserver & downloaded from there to my vultr account :)

• Yes, if you can launch a stock windows server from vultr, quickly download a trial iso plus the virtio drivers (google them) and use imgburn to build your new iso.

I've spent about a day figuring how to do the damn thing just recently. You're also going to need a webserver/ftp account for vultr to be able to download your iso.

I didn't find the option to upload via local browser.

• I can do it, but it'll be $20 BTC only if you want me to do it. Just because I've got to pay my own Vultr bills.

• PM me I can do this.

• jazz1611jazz1611 Member
    edited August 2015

Link: Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1 integrated Virtio (only Standard x64)

Link: Windows Server 2012 R2 with SP1 integrated Virtio x64

P/s: Uploaded and integrated by me! Just upload ISO and boot it then install normal, don't need Virtio ISO

• PM me, please. I'll help you.

• getvpsgetvps Member
    edited August 2015

1) You already have Windows 2012 R2 from VULTR.

2) Maybe you want to use your license (or not), so go to https://my.vultr.com/iso/ and paste link of @jazz1611 or @sc754 and wait to complete your upload. Done