Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

West Coast Datacenter
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

West Coast Datacenter

I'm looking for a west coast datacenter that offers colo obviously but also RTO. Any suggestions?

Comments

• And I know QN is there, at this time I'm looking for other options.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@VPSSoldiers said:
    And I know QN is there, at this time I'm looking for other options.

Thank you for considering QuadraNet! We'd love to bid on this project and see how we compare with the competitors you've chosen.

I sincerely appreciate your time and consideration!

• What type of server configurations are you looking to RTO? Over what period?

• At most it would be a year RTO. Right now I'm just looking for RTO DCs. Just trying to compile a list so I can do my own research on each DC then I will be in a position to make inquiries on specs / price. I haven't quite decided if I want to add more where I am currently or if I want to expand to other locations and then add equipment based on need in each location, I'm leaning toward the second option. All the DCs I have found either are too high for my price point or don't offer RTO.

• I'd be interested in rto west coast also. If you get any offer a can you send them my way to

• Colocrossing?

• I have a rack at FiberHub in Las Vegas and can do a e3-1230 - 8gb ram - 500 gb hdd on a 12 or 24 month rto.

• The whole basis for getting good service in the hosting business is that you can always uproot yourself and move elsewhere if your provider isn't serious. If I'm correct in assuming that RTO means rent to own, you've giving up a lot of leverage with such an arrangement ...

• @singsing said:
    The whole basis for getting good service in the hosting business is that you can always uproot yourself and move elsewhere if your provider isn't serious. If I'm correct in assuming that RTO means rent to own, you've giving up a lot of leverage with such an arrangement ...

Why? You pay a monthly rental price (maybe slightly higher than normal)... If the provider sucks, you leave. If the provider is decent, you get to keep the hardware after 12 months or so...

Thanked by 1VPSSoldiers