Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear chicagovps.net Reaviews MUST READ!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dear chicagovps.net Reaviews MUST READ!

Dear chicagovps.net i know this is a wrong site. not a chicagovps.net but people must know
that your support team is real suck hard..... i already paid to make my VPS reactivate. and its more than a 4 day now.. my VPS is not activate!! i contact you via ticket, Facebook. begging to activate my vps after i done payment but still no until now.... its real pain in the ass....

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

So... Why not just change a provider to some more reliable ?

• Complaining about CVPS on here is like spitting in the ocean

• Complaining about CVPS on here is like spitting in the ocean

if im not complaining.. who going to heard my voice??? i paid.. its not im begging for free

• What was their reply (on tickets) ?

May be they're in the process of payment verification. It may take some time.

@TheGreenMY said:
    if im not complaining.. who going to heard my voice??? i paid.. its not im begging for free

I'm sorry, but I really find it hard to understand this sentence.

Thanked by 1century1stop
  • i submited the ticket on August 6. and now its August 8 and this is last replay i got.

What is the hostname of the server you wish to renew.

Regards

What is the transaction ID

Regards

Chris Fabozzi
    CEO / Director of Operations
    [email protected]

• Clouvider said: I'm sorry, but I really find it hard to understand this sentence.

I think what he meant was that he had already paid the invoices but the service isn't active yet.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • Another CVPS complaint thread, why am I surprised not surprised

edited August 2015

To reactivate VPS suspended for what reason?

Hosting a botnet like the one you're asking about in the other thread?

• I think what he meant was that he had already paid the invoices but the service isn't active yet.

yes that's right.. i already paid it. at 6 august,, and now 8 august. every morning i login into the client area hoping it got activate.. but day by day are hopeless

• To reactivate VPS suspended for what reason?

cos im not pay that month. so this month im need to use it. and i paid and still got not activate. no there's no such things i got that complaint on botnet it just about payment problem.

• Now we know why he made the choice he did....

I assume in that case your VPS is probably terminated, otherwise in most cases it would 'unsuspend' automatically. So I understand you took the service, stopped using it later but didn't bother to actually cancel, so the provider was actually hosting you for free while awaiting the payment untilu you got suspended suspended and then what I assume, terminated. Then you decided to pay as you happened to need the service again and now are surprised you have to wait for the support to manually recreate the server for you?

Not defending the bad provider here, as everyone knows by the number of complaint threads that this is a poor provider, merely trying to show you the flawed logic you're using here.

• chicagovps, again. not surprised

• just admit it this provider relly have a bad support.. not only in this thread i post.. go look at the webhostingtalk. or anything like this.

edited August 2015

@TheGreenMY said:
    just admit it this provider relly have a bad support.. not only in this thread i post.. go look at the webhostingtalk. or anything like this.

So why have you ordered?

What's the purpose of this thread?

• why you being so tuchy... are you they staff or something??? the purpose of this thread are i want the vps world heard my voice... and why i order?? cos i already got all the date on that VPS so i think i no need to resetup everything.. i think i just paid and got my vps instantly activated. thats the purpose of the orderd

• Clouvider said: So why have you ordered?

Exactly. Seems like OP was running a illegal script and they've suspended OP's VPS.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

There are 2 things here.
    It was a new VPS and not provided. It might have been a payment issue, fraud order under review, etc.
    It was a VPS you did not pay in time, if it was terminated, the invoice must have been cancelled too, if not, then it is the provider's fault, they need to set you up with a new VPS or refund it.

• Exactly. Seems like OP was running a illegal script and they've suspended OP's VPS.

What OP's mean btw

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@TheGreenMY said:
    What OP's mean btw

Mean you.

mean you (Original Poster or Post, the one that started the thread).

• @TheGreenMY said:
    i already paid it. at 6 august,,

What is the invoice due date?
    In client area, what is the status of your VPS?

• it say terminated.

• @TheGreenMY said:
    it say terminated.

Then you won't get your data back. Either they will provide a fresh VPS or refund your payment.

• DalComp said: they will provide a fresh VPS or refund your payment.

Don't think so. Seems like it was suspended due to T&C violation

• @sdglhm said:
    Don't think so. Seems like it was suspended due to T&C violation

From Chris' reply, it seems to be a renewal issue (unless he didn't check OP's full account history). Service terminated due to non-payment, but invoice was still active. OP paid the invoice, WHMCS won't "unsuspend" because it was already terminated and won't create a new one as it was not proper ordering process. Billing dept must check manually, and since this is weekend they are on holiday. And CVPS is not so quick in responding to tickets anyways...

whmcs allows you to cancel the invoice once the service gets terminated. This removes the need for manual revision and refund fees as well as customer frustration.

Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • @Maounique said:
    whmcs allows you to cancel the invoice once the service gets terminated. This removes the need for manual revision and refund fees as well as customer frustration.

Is that configuration in whmcs or addon/hook ?

@alexvolk I think it's a standard feature that can be enabled. Doesn't mean everyone has to. In some cases you might need to manually deal with cancelled invoices, auto cancellation of such certainly doesn't help in such case.

The invoice might have been left unpaid as it was still due as the OP hasn't cancelled and has the services provided for several days without payment prior suspension. I can't be bothered to read their T&C's but they might just keep billing in suspended VPS and send it to collections afterwards, depending on the contract.

Thanked by 1alexvolk
This discussion has been closed.